[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - thesagibbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: thesagibbs
Nickname: AA™| Seven
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): After 3pm GMT Monday - Friday | English
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I completed the test with 13/13 but when I clicked the link for trainers, I recieved a 404 Not Found error...

Congratulations! You have passed the written exam with 13/13 and are now eligible for Basic Training. Please contact one of the trainers to arrange your training session. Click >here< for a list of trainers.
Not Found

The requested URL /showthread.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at training.city-driving.co.uk Port 80
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 13/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

(2012-09-23 20:24)TheSAgibbs Wrote: [ -> ]I completed the test with 13/13 but when I clicked the link for trainers, I recieved a 404 Not Found error...

The requested URL /showthread.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at training.city-driving.co.uk Port 80

Yeah, it's a bug. Sorry about that, but you can use the link above.
Sent a message to Hoshi, who seems to be AFK on both LFS and here :/
I'm afraid you can't get training from Hoshi alone.
Seeing as he is still only an Assistant, he can't give trainings on his own. He can only assist with trainings, so you'll need to PM other trainers who aren't assistants Smile
Ah, okay
Training Unfinished

Date: 25th September 2012

Lead Trainer: Saphira [T]

Continue from: The beginning again

Notes: Reason for this is because the Trainee has very little experience with the RB4 and i wish for him to gain more experience/control/use of the RB4. He is in agreement and going to practice for approx 2 weeks and resume Training again when he has more confidence and car control. We got to Brake control Part 1 and i stopped from there due to lack of control and didn't want to take the trainee further into the training knowing that the moves and control of your car will get harder. So the trainee has agreed to come back in 2 weeks and try again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Please note that this user's cop rights were revoked. He can get training on the 12th of October.
If requested, am I allowed to re-take my test at an earlier date?
No, you'll need to wait Smile
*Dammit*
Training Unfinished

Date: 16 / 17th October 2012

Lead Trainer: Sinoco [T] (had to leave), KaraK [T]

Continue from: After two car box.

Notes: Will continue tomorrow.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Continued training today with Sinoco, KaraK and Michi - KaraK took over from Sinoco after map change. Continuing tomorrow. Finished after 2 car box.
Training Information:

Took place on: 16th & 17th October 2012

Trainer(s) Present: Sinoco [T] , Michi [T] , Ras [T] , KaraK [T]

Lead Trainer: Sinoco [T] - KaraK [T] (I finished)

Good Points: You know what you do wrong, you learn quickly and you did all right after a few tries on most things. Also some of your maneuvers were performed really well.

Improvements: Get to know your environment, where barriers are and where not. Your J-Turn blocks were mostly on the door, try to hit the tyre instead. Don't lose control after a maneuver and try not to burn your clutch. Also try not to hit your suspect too hard.

Notes: I suggest you get a new RB4 setup, since your car control can still be better. Get a new setup and practice with it on the servers. Then I'd be more than happy to train you again in 7 days. Smile

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's