[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Colored name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've wondered this since I signed up... How can I get a colored forum name, like: AA™| Seven ?
The only way your name can get coloured like that is if AA™ becomes an affiliate team. (http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=41 shows the current affiliate teams.)

Moved from Off Topic to General Help Requests.
I shall ask on our forums, thanks BP Smile
It's not really something you ask for, more something you earn, I suppose.
I meant asking AA if I could run the [TC] Affilliate team.

Sorry I don't quite get what you mean by ''Something you earn''. Unless I'm just being blonde, again?
I meant that you can't ask to become an affiliate team, you kind of have to earn it, if you get me.
Sort of, but not quite.. Please could you explain?
You can ask all you like about becoming an affiliate team but there is an official procedure involving an application form in place at which point TC Management reviews whether we feel you are a big enough part of the community to warrant having an affiliate area,

Basically, if you have lots of members who are active and regulars on the servers and forum and you become well known enough Wink
Oh, in that case AA won't have the specs to become an affiliate Tongue

There's only myself who drives here *facepalm*. Thanks for the information though Smile
(2012-09-26 17:07)TheSAgibbs Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, in that case AA won't have the specs to become an affiliate Tongue

There's only myself who drives here *facepalm*. Thanks for the information though Smile

Simple then, get other team members on [TC]. Biggrin
I can't help notice your signature, I can do you a proper (less bodged) one of those if you like Tongue

Anyway, if more Air Attack people were to start playing here then they may well be able to get an affiliate area here some day.
Reference URL's