[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Heavy eyelids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Really weird question but i've been having this problem for quite a while now.

I get adequate sleep, normally asleep by midnight-1am and waking up 6-8pm depending on the day.

But I nearly always get heavy eyelids.. they feel almost stuck to my eyes if that makes sense.. which actually does make me feel tired by midday and just feeling like I can't really do anything...

There's no crust sand or anything like that.. and my vision is just fine like always.. I drink plenty of water also.
http://www.discusshealth.org/

Might get better answers on somewhere like that! Smile
Did you even try doing anything on your own before asking in here, where I'm pretty sure is no 'eye-experts' or anything?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=heavy+eyelids
Ophthalmology forum I would guess!
ty Ashy Smile
Cut out the weed.
(2012-10-01 18:02)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]Really weird question but i've been having this problem for quite a while now.

I get adequate sleep, normally asleep by midnight-1am and waking up 6-8pm depending on the day.

But I nearly always get heavy eyelids.. they feel almost stuck to my eyes if that makes sense.. which actually does make me feel tired by midday and just feeling like I can't really do anything...

There's no crust sand or anything like that.. and my vision is just fine like always.. I drink plenty of water also.

Wait, are you serious? Midnight-1am and waking up at 6-8pm? You surely mean 'am' right? Tongue
Reading "crust sand" made me feel ill
(2012-10-01 18:09)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Did you even try doing anything on your own before asking in here, where I'm pretty sure is no 'eye-experts' or anything?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=heavy+eyelids

Stop posting everything what happens in your life on here, Tommer Tongue
At least use your google.
(2012-10-01 18:46)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Stop posting everything what happens in your life on here, Tommer Tongue
At least use your google.

+1
why do people insist on posting personal shit on a forum like this

like anyone on this forum is in a position to offer trustworthy medical advice
[Image: 27650261.jpg]
Good one Fuji Tongue
Are you sure you aren't forgetting to open your eyes in the morning?
Doctor, not forum
1. 5-8 hours may well not be enough for you, it depends on the person
2. Eat a proper breakfast (cereal doesn't cut it)
3. This really isn't the place to ask
(2012-10-01 20:17)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]1. 5-8 hours may well not be enough for you, it depends on the person
2. Eat a proper breakfast (cereal doesn't cut it)
3. This really isn't the place to ask

I guess I'm weirder than Tommer then, since I usually sleep 4 hours a night and don't eat breakfast. Laugh And my eyelids are not "heavy" lol
my grandma used to have heavy eyelids

shes dead now
(2012-10-01 20:32)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]my grandma used to have heavy eyelids

shes dead now

Lol. Tongue
New sig for me.
Sorry Tommer, I'll stop sneaking into your room and glueing them together at night... That might help.

If however, your eyes are resistant to the glue, then you may have a rare congenital disease, which goes by the name of palpebrae gravititis.

This usually comes on in mid-late teens and can last for any number of years. Some cases have had reports of people not being able to open their eyes at all after a certain number of years which eventually requires surgery.

Sleep and diet have no impact on this, but there is treatment available.

It's a good thing you came to us first, not a lot of people are aware of this condition and it's much easier to treat if caught in the early stages.

Good luck.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's