[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report - sargento_gt (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: surri

● Their LFS Username(s): sargento_gt
● Their LFS GameName(s): Sargento GT

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1E7lp3Erv.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: 6m20s and following few minutes

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
saw him drifting on the roundabout, tried to make him stop it by entering it... he went on.
next lap on ab i still saw him doing it, so i told him to stop - no reaction.
chuck didn't seem to care about too.

i never say anything if someone is drifting 1 lap arround roundabout, but he kept doing it for several minutes + ignoring warnings.

after he finally stopped, he tried to start an argument with me.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I'll deal with this tomorrow when I get home from school, around 4pm.
Surri, just one question, what rule do you think did he violate?
I know I'll be having a warning for this, but I can't be arsed to create another new thread about it.

There once was a server rule saying that your NOT allowed to drift around the roundabout, right? Where has it gone to? Can't find it anywhere..
(2012-10-04 09:33)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]There once was a server rule saying that your NOT allowed to drift around the roundabout, right? Where has it gone to? Can't find it anywhere..

chuck, exactly this one
Please remain patient whilst this is discussed, drifting the roundabout is a grey zone. Hope to get back to you as soon as possible - just letting you know that I have not forgotten about this report.
Hello

It's not the 1st time that you start moaning about with me Surri what's your problem man i was just having some fun only for a few min, i'm not gona stop doing just cause you say "STOOOPP" i always stoped to let you pass and other players too and never did no arm to anyone.

Sargento
Despite common belief, in the rules it doesn't say anything about drifting the roundabout. Had he been actively obstructing the road then something would be done, but he wasn't causing any harm.

No action will be taken, thanks for your report nonetheless.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's