[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [COP]M|orre Report (Report Archived by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Username: Morreboy
Nickname in replay: [COP] M|orreboy

What happened?
We see after 9:50 the user I am reporting exceeds the speed limit when not in a chase. I have warned him about this in the past, he is aware he can get his rights removed yet obviously he does it again here. We then see at 13 minutes, after he engaged in a chase with me for illegal parking on grass, he ramms me a total of 3 times, which not only breaks COP rules, but server rules.

He also goes around being extremely strict, not very pleasurable to talk to as I've witnessed in the past: E.G. Not putting CAUTION signs up when fining someone for illegal parking (in the middle of the pit lane) and letting a driver fly down and straight into the back of them as the driver wasn't aware of the incident. He then continued to fine the person who hit him for Dangerous driving (not on replay but it will be in server logs).

I do not think he is a suitable COP at all. When he does take up Basic Training, he should be taught how to be socialable aswell for that is unacceptable. I'm sure there are multiple witnesses of his swearing AND avoiding the swear filter...

P.S. Sinoco told me to message him the replay, but I felt it better to post it here for other Admins to see aswell.

Download link: http://speedy.sh/jrN3M/Morre-Cop.mpr
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
morreboy has had his cop rights revoked due to ramming in a chase and speeding as a cop. You have been warned for pushing his car when he was pulling you over.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's