[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Wanna be TC member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi city-driving.

i have played your server long time now and wanna be a TC member.

And i also wanna be cop again. i have lost my cop thing so i can´t be cop. it was my first day as cop and i wanna be again. I speeding and ramming that day but now i have found out that is against the rules.
Hello,
to become a TC-Member you have to wait for the Team to open recruitment and apply to become a TC then, or get invited to the team.
The second thing, about your cop-rights. You've to apply for a Cop-Training in the training section in order to pass a basic cop training (or advanced training, depending on how often you had your rights revoked), to get the cop-rights back.
Thx. so i just gonna take a cop training or what ??
Yes, if you pass cop training you will get your rights back, but there's different stages of training you do. If your cop rights are only revoked once then you only need to do Basic training, if they have been revoked twice then you need to take Basic and Advanced training.
Moved to a more appropriate section.
morreboy123 Wrote:i have played your server long time now

Gaming Time: 55 Hours

Nice try.

Best way to get into the team is to stick around, get to know people and stay out of trouble.
Or brown nose. You pick Wink
(2012-10-10 14:50)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Or brown nose. You pick Wink

That's not even true, to be honest.
morreboy123 Wrote:And i also wanna be cop again. i have lost my cop thing so i can´t be cop. it was my first day as cop and i wanna be again. I speeding and ramming that day but now i have found out that is against the rules.

I warned you mutiple times about speeding and ramming as a cop, you told me you wouldn't do it again. The next day I reported you for continuing.... Unsure

Try it, see how far it gets you. We don't work like that Wink
(2012-10-10 16:03)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]

Try it, see how far it gets you. We don't work like that Wink

All the years in TC. Wasted. Crying
It worked for me, but that was almost 5 years ago now and the older leaders seemed to enjoy the feeling a little more.
(2012-10-10 14:35)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice try.

Best way to get into the team is to stick around, get to know people and stay out of trouble.
Long time is very relative. 55 hours is definitely not a new player anymore.
Relative to Jedi it's peanuts.
(2012-10-11 01:46)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-10 14:35)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice try.

Long time is very relative. 55 hours is definitely not a new player anymore.

Even still, I don't consider 55 hours to be long enough to gain the experience necessary to join such a team.
Look at my Team, my team is amazing, give it a lick, mmm! It taste just like raisins!
Hmmm... I'd suggest having at least 500 hours to count as "long time". Smile

And yes, Bez's team tastes just like raisins. (I would know Wink )
How is time relevant? If you can not be trusted as an admin it is unlikely that waiting or moaning will change that fact for you.
Reference URL's