[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: BF3 Bugs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You are playing a racing simulator lol
Hurmm.. Everytime when I want to open the menu in the first level (havent gotten further yet, since I have to put some settings lower Glare), the game minimizes and crashed ..
(2011-11-01 18:16)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]You are playing a racing simulator lol

That's a whole different genre and totally irrelevant Closedeyes
not for some people Smile
In some map i was able to drive the boat on the land and run people over lol, that was weird, I cant seem to do it again tho doh!
(2011-10-29 13:10)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]They didn't really think singleplayer through as the Battlefield series has *always* been focussed on multiplayer gameplay as opposed to singleplayer, which is somewhat understandable.

Dice said they developed BF3 as much for single player as multiplayer. Can't remember where, but it shows. If you play the single player you will realise it wasn't just an afterthought.
Well, Nitros, if that's the case, I'm wrong. But it does show that they really didn't put much thought it into the singleplayer, but they appear to have put more effort into the MP.. hence the thread.
Well, I think the singleplayer is still pretty nice, for a game series that originally didnt have a campaignmode.
(2011-10-29 11:00)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Lol wth. I just discovered this video. Apparently, the mission is with *two* AI's, instead than one. I only have one. The co-driver seat in the car is empty in my game, now I saw in the video, the seat should be occupied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdBbOQNHwIw

Did you guys had one or two AIs in that mission?

Trying the mission now.. Both are being ghost's for me GlareCrying
Keep restarting it over and over again, there is no sense in trying it without AIs cause the mission will go in a dead-end. Also try restarting the mission and then when you're in the car, load the last checkpoint, which will basically also restart the mission, but in my case it worked that way.
Did it about 10 times, and after the 5th time it went nuts, because everytime when I left the game, the AI's suddently show up. (Just like 10 years ago, you were waiting for a game, or a website to load, and then when you give up, and go to another website/game, the website/game is loaded).
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's