[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Promotion!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6Speed and myself would like to congratulate [6S] Snake who has been promoted to team Supervisor!

Goodluck Lakey Wink

All the best,

- Tommer
congratz snake Tongue
Grats Smile
Well done, enjoy the position!
That was a quick promotion, a bit of a kick in the balls to the others, but o well whatever makes you happy Smile
Congratulations Snake Wink
(2012-10-15 12:58)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]That was a quick promotion, a bit of a kick in the balls to the others, but o well whatever makes you happy Smile

The promotion was not based on the length of time in the team but more on the present level of activity and involvement for the role. All of our team members are recognized and appreciated for the effort and input they put into the team but we have to assign members best suited for the role to keep the team moving forwards. Smile

We think highly of all our members and actively inquire and listen to all of them - The roles in our team have nothing to do with ego or rank, no one person is 'better' than the other for having a supervisor or leader role and that is why all members now carry a red name to symbolize we stand for that.

But we do simply need people who are presently most involved and 'up to date' with the team to help us keep on top of things and of course who these people are can/will change over time as we see fit, equal opportunities for all etc. Smile
congratz snake!
You definitely fit the [Image: cz.png] b!ll [Image: cz.png] for a promotion - well done!
(2012-10-15 19:17)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]You definitely fit the [Image: cz.png] b!ll [Image: cz.png] for a promotion - well done!

+1 Gratz.
(2012-10-15 19:19)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-15 19:17)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]You definitely fit the [Image: cz.png] b!ll [Image: cz.png] for a promotion - well done!

+1 Gratz.
So.. Snake is B!ll?
Snake is Lancer to avoid confusion.
(2012-10-15 19:25)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-15 19:19)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]

+1 Gratz.

See, this is immature and unpleasant to write on someone's promotion thread. If you want to question the inner workings of the team and why decisions were made, you should get in contact with the leaders, rather than spamming someone's promotion thread and trying to ruin it for them.
i agree on that tommer and Goodluck Snake (Lancer)
Congrats Snake.

I mean iam not right person for this position. I have language barriers (poor english) and it can cause unpleasant situation. I think in team will be better persons with skills pushing team forward. Anyway thanks you Smile
^ from the man himself.

(B!ll you need to put 6S as your forum group)
Reference URL's