[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report of Thomas (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:lgrhacking

● Their LFS Username(s): Thomasdk95
● Their LFS GameName(s): [GLOW] Thomas [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
[Image: utz82yks]
[Image: 4baano7f]

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
15th October 2012 16:10
COP Thomas stopped me and forced a fine of 100, something happened with my joystick and it needed re-calibraiting as its getting very old, he called me a liar and i said that I will report he said "go for it", sarcastically. This is not a professional approach from the people taking care of your server, and he is a bad representative.

I request that my Fine is refunded and appropriate action is taken towards Thomas' Behaviour.

Regards Louis
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

There's no substantial proof that your joystick was messing up or is there? (Apart from that axis picture that proves nothing) Furthermore, what rule did Thomas break?
And I also forgot to mention, even if you prove your joystick was broken, this means nothing. If you drove carelessly then that's your reponsibility despite anything that's happening in real life (e.g. your controller messing up)
(2012-10-15 15:22)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

There's no substantial proof that your joystick was messing up or is there? (Apart from that axis picture that proves nothing) Furthermore, what rule did Thomas break?

He was unfairly handing out fines to me when it was clear it had happened, because no ones just swurves out of control for no reason. Furthermore his attitude as a cop stinks, he should be representing your server not making it look bad!!!
I fined you for driving all over Highway 1. I don't see how you couldn't Shift+s or Shift+p since your joystick was acting up.

I didn't break any rules, and the fine I gave you is correct.
(2012-10-15 15:28)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]I fined you for driving all over Highway 1. I don't see how you couldn't Shift+s or Shift+p since your joystick was acting up.

I didn't break any rules, and the fine I gave you is correct.

Firstly a report is to talk about you, not to you, its not a debate I'm contacting the members of authority.

Secondly, it doesn't take two minutes to re-calibrate hence the reason i pulled over before you initiated a chase, check the replays, its all there
1.) The fine was valid
2.) His attitude didn't stink, he said something along the lineso of 'I've heard that excuse many times before' (implying you're lying, but not directly calling you a liar, even if he did say "liar" then so be it)
3.) Saying 'go for it' after being threatened a report for such a reason isn't sarcastic or breaking any rules.
4.) You told him to "*Removed* off", now that's not representing the server correctly.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's