[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - komand123 (Report Archived by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Username: -Roba-

Their Nickname: Thomas
Their Username: komand123

Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?i9b6k7kt05ykjka (25MB)

Timestamps:

~ 2:55:25.XX - Insults Larsson

~ 2:56:22.XX - "gtfo"

~ 2:57:00.XX - I kindly told him "You're getting banned yourself if you keep being so offensive and insulting" he answers "shut up"

Keep watching, I referred him to the rule 1.1. and [GLOW] Thomas said he may get banned himself aswell, "it's called minding your own *Removed* business"

~ 2:59:20.XX - Trying to ram?

~ 3:07:30.XX - Parks next to me, drives into me when I take off.

~ 3:21:54.XX - We bust him, "NOOOOOBS" And then starts to talk shit about cops in common ..

~ 3:23:25.XX - Aims it at me.

~ 3:23:55.XX - I told him to drop it or I will report him, "ooo we got badass over here"

~ 3:24:25.XX - Another player told him to be quiet "i'm not talking to you so stfu"

Reason for report:
Insulting, being offensive, annoying purposely.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
This has not been forgotten, the user has been banned, but I am waiting for a decision on the length until I archive this report.
Alright, thx.
Anything new yet? Smile
Just going to say he is going to be gone for a longish time. Due to his abuse to Street.
Okay. Enough information for me, archive?
He's been banned for a year, with a longer ban requested. I will archive this as it may sit open forever if I don't. Thanks for your report!

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's