[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - TheSAgibbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: thesagibbs
Nickname: TGR™| Seven
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): After 3pm GMT Monday - Friday | English

Link to old application: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=4475
Please post bookings in the "Main Bookings" forum. Moved to Main Bookings.

Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Finished with 12/13 - Already contacted 4 trainers: Michi, Sinoco, Hoshi and KaraK as these trainers were present for all / some of Basic Training last time.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 12/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Hoshisan Wrote:You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

TheSAgibbs Wrote:Already contacted 4 trainers: Michi, Sinoco, Hoshi and KaraK as these trainers were present for all / some of Basic Training last time.
Even though I appreciate that you contact trainers before a trainer posted the result here, the notifications of how many questions you've answered correctly and that you're ready for training need to be posted.

So there's no need to quote what Hoshi said and answer with a post you posted earlier than him Smile

Also, technically, you're not ready for training yet, as it's a full 7 day wait since your last training, you'd be ready for training at 16.47 GMT. But we look at the date, so you're ready for training in 30 minutes. (sorry if that looks cocky lol)

Did you manage to get a new setup and practice with it?
Okay, thanks for the advice.
__

Yes I did get a new setup, I've been practising a lot at speed and wow has it affected my wallet :/

Hopefully, all the fines were worth it!
Training Information:

Took place on: November 1st, 2012

Trainer(s) Present: Sinoco [T], Hoshi [T]

Lead Trainer: Sinoco [T]

Good Points: Some PITs were performed successfully, generally did well during the training (however see notes).

Improvements: Car control (driving and during manoeuvres), force used during moves (ramming), clutch control, awareness (at one point the suspect braked a few seconds ahead of you and you rammed him at full speed), you also lost the suspect at several points, speed, patience.

Notes: I realize this is not your first time doing the training, but you have to be patient and give me a chance. Don't just go and start doing the manoeuvre before I even say anything. You didn't get much out of the training because you didn't take it seriously enough. Practice driving fast online, as most of your problems would be solved with practice and time.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's