[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - TheSAgibbs (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great....

LFS Username: TheSAgibbs

Time & Date of Incident: 19:52 GMT - October 24th 2012

(I have no replay as I saved a replay earlier, resulting in the incident not being recorded.)

Why I deserve an unban:
I get it, I've been warned plenty of times but can you blame me for getting aggrevated? Come on, if someone is constantly messing around in a way that's going to annoy me, of course something is going to slip out. I'm sorry it did slip but I have a real short fuse for people like that.

I understand I should have alerted an Admin, it was yet another mistake for thinking an Admin would have spectated the scene after seeing the havoc in chat. But I tried to resolve the situation with Stunna (which was clearly going nowhere, we'd be arguing all night) so I just decided to drive on and leave the argument and said ''I can't be bothered, this argument is going nowhere''; which turned out to result in my ban as Stunna is obviously sick of giving me chances as he said ''Right. I don't know why you keep name calling people. You've been warned PLENTY of times''. *Ban*.

I know I shouldn't be so strict, I shouldn't take matters into my own hands, not everyone is like me, but everyone has limits; mine just happens to be shorter than everyone elses.

Admins who've noticed my behavior to these incidents are most likely thinking: ''You can control what you say, it's not hard to alert an Admin'' (I'm quite happy for you to post chat logs of Stunna actually saying I should alert an Admin).

Long story short, I have touble controlling my actions. As I've been told by Sinocco, I recieved a final warning on the 6th. So for over 2 weeks, I've had it bottled up, and of course it's going to come out at some point. Just please, accept my request, I try my hardest to keep it under control I really do. I will try just as hard to remember that I'm not on my own and there's [TC] members if I need help. I don't have to take it in my hands, which is when I mess up. Just please unban me...

70% of the time, [TC] is the only server I drive on. the other 30% is training for the ETCC League on AA servers. If you want proof, my name is on the driver's list (http://www.lfs-etcc.com). So getting banned is a real bummer.
You honestly expect a unban? Your being treated like everyone else that plays on the servers. You break rules and there will be consequences to pay. Denied. If you feel I looked at this unban request unfairly, then please make a unban appeal for TC Management to look at.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's