[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bye!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since when did we have a "retro-theme"?

The original one's too pretty to mess with.
LMAO! So you got banned for 7 days or so. Must be end of your life then!! not being able to play on lfs Tongue
You mean not being able to play on TC. The rest of LFS is still playable...I hope.

OP: What did you expect as a response when you first made the thread? I'm genuinely curious.
Kenwood. He prob won't play any where else. Maybe single player to pretend it's a cruise Tongue lol
LOL. Usually they just sulk on LTC or something, complaining about the TC admins and how "unfair" they are.
(2012-10-25 06:20)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]Since when did we have a "retro-theme"?

The original one's too pretty to mess with.

Ever since this forum is running. Its a self-made thing that may have bugs or missing images somewhere, but eases reading the actual content nevertheless.
The response I was thinking I'd get were ''Oh okay, well that sucks, see you in 7 days'' or similar. But hey, whatever. And ew, LTC, no thanks. I'm currently cruising WKD and I haven't said one thing about [TC] Tongue
(2012-10-25 06:41)TheSAgibbs Wrote: [ -> ]haven't said one thing about [TC] Tongue

...yet.

For future reference - don't make a goodbye thread unless you're truly leaving for good AND are a respected member of the community you're leaving. Otherwise you'll look like you're desperate for attention.
I was only expecting people that knew me to reply....
PM's are better in that case.
(2012-10-24 21:00)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]And when you come back please make a new thread saying Hi, it would certainly be appreciated.

LaughLaugh
Bye, sad to see you go.. Crying
(2012-10-25 06:50)TheSAgibbs Wrote: [ -> ]I was only expecting people that knew me to reply....

Just drop it dude.. I don't think anyone here's writing stuff to you meaning hate. It's all advice. Be careful, or you might end up as a combination of Lewis and Tommer.
(2012-10-25 07:25)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful, or you might end up as a combination of Lewis and Tommer.

Oh NO!

Kenwood shudders at the thought.
(2012-10-25 07:27)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-25 07:25)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful, or you might end up as a combination of Lewis and Tommer.

Oh NO!

TC doesn't need another 1. I'll buy the rope, what's your address?
(2012-10-25 08:11)ChrisM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-25 07:27)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh NO!

TC doesn't need another 1. I'll buy the rope, what's your address?
I donate half for rope.
oh..... ScaredScared

Because of 7 days of Ban, do you not want to see any more?

Nevertheless, it is no end of the world.

Sleep sometimes a night about that and the world looks much more coloured again. Rolleyes
lol u really made a thread about gettin BANNED for 7 days LMAO!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! fair enough if u was gettin banned for a year...

any chase u can ban him for a year and this thread would be kinda valid...

7 days lol its not the end of the world... grow a pair!
You have my deepest thoughts and compassion mate.. i mean literally..
Threads gone too far off topic. To OP, please serve your ban, as stated in your unban request, feel free to contact management if you feel you have been treated unfairly with this ban.

Thread closed.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's