[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Louis [TOW] UnBan Request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: lgrhacking

● Time & Date of Incident: 29th October 2012, 22:30 GMT

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Closed LFS removing temp_mpr, Boypower is a witness of the events.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I retaliated against him after constant ramming from him, (The reason of which my Condition is so low). He rammed me and i was in a bit of a bad mood and so we both started against him. This is a mistake on both of our behalf's, we apologised to each other afterwards and the there respectful Administrators. This will never happen again, and this is an assurance, i am ever so sorry that this was allowed to happen. It is my deepest condolences towards the victim. I do ask that you please look at this appeal with sympathy towards us both and that you will solve this issue with an appropriate conclusion.
Hey, Louis.

You need to know that revenge ramming isn't allowed, I do understand that he annoyed you first. You're only banned for 12 hours, meaning you'll be able to play in the morning. He's banned for ten days, however. Not only did you violently P.I.T him, but you also rammed him into [TC] Michi (in the pits). Please just take this time to read over the rules and I look forward to your return.

~ BoyPower
I appreciate your decision to this and would like to thank you personally. Look forward to seeing you too!
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's