[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: boypower please :( (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
open the ban please never do it again Sad
I realize my mistake to play lfs: (
PLEASE Sad Sad Sad Sad [/size][/font][/align][/b]

Give a chance to

please Sad
BoyPower Wrote:You guys were doing it maliciously, unfortunately you won't be unbanned this time. I really hope you learn from this that ramming is not tolerated in this community. Thanks.

It is very unlikely Boypower will unban you, he has already made his decision clear.

Begging for an unban with poorly written and very 'in your face' posts certainly won't work in your favour,

Josh.

En iyisi ben bunu türkçe yaziyim çevirdiğim zaman garip garip anlamlar çıkıyor ben lfs oynamadıgım zaman deli oluyorum kafamı yiyorum ve oynamak istediğim serverdan ban yedim inanın bu çok kötü birşey adamı şikayet ettim diye tamam banım 10 günmüş ama dayanamam biliyorum o yuzden banım açılması için yalvarıyorum.
Please at least translate it in English before posting, seeing as this is an English forum.

But, as Josh mentioned, I'm not going to unban you because I need you to learn from this. You clearly haven't learnt from your previous ramming entries.

But, if you feel your unban request has been denied invalidly, then you're allowed to make an unban appeal which is when higher ranking [TC]s review it (ie. management). Please read the terms and conditions very carefully.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's