[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
● Your LFS Username: day_walker_tr
● Your Username: Gencalp.T

● Time & Date of Incident: 30 October 2012

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I don't know why banned (and reason is empty). I was holiday since 24 October, returned yesterday. I joined the server yesterday and exit after 10 min. I tried to enter the server today but i banned. Sorry if i did a mistake at holiday.
Hi Daywalker.

You were banned today for "2012-10-30 13:27:37 UTC - Sydney - DaY_WaLkeR. - DaY_WaLkeR : nice ram idiot"

You have entries to do with abusive language, hence this ban. Are you saying you are unaware that you were on today?
Im not DaY_WaLkeR. im day_walker_tr
The accounts are linked according to the User Record System.
is unban impossible? i dont ve any link with that lfs account. you can check ips, locations, hostnames.
You'll be automatically unbanned on 2012-11-30.
(2012-10-30 21:13)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]You'll be automatically unbanned on 2012-11-30.

i didnt anything. its cruel!
What is your relation to day_walker?
(2012-10-30 21:15)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]What is your relation to day_walker?
friend from a website. he helped to me in lfs.
Do you have access to each other's accounts?
(2012-10-30 21:36)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have access to each other's accounts?

Dont have. I have only this account.
The game-names "DaY_WaLkeR" and "[COP]DaY_WaLkeR" have both been used by the accounts "day_walker_tr" and "day_walker."
This shows they are being used by the same person.

I also seem to remember you telling us that you had a new account "day_walker."

What is interesting is that the IP '62.248.xx.xxx" (Tekirdag, Turkey) is shown on both "day_walker_tr" and "ufoandaliens".

The game-names "•UfoAndAliens™" and "Gencalp.T" have also been used on the accounts "day_walker_tr" and "ufoandaliens".

Can you explain any of that?
(2012-10-30 23:18)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]The game-names "DaY_WaLkeR" and "[COP]DaY_WaLkeR" have both been used by the accounts "day_walker_tr" and "day_walker."
This shows they are being used by the same person.

I also seem to remember you telling us that you had a new account "day_walker."

What is interesting is that the IP '62.248.xx.xxx" (Tekirdag, Turkey) is shown on both "day_walker_tr" and "ufoandaliens".

The game-names "•UfoAndAliens™" and "Gencalp.T" have also been used on the accounts "day_walker_tr" and "ufoandaliens".

Can you explain any of that?

day_walker. isnt mine, i said that in the past and many many many times. I dont have money for 2 account.

Im using 62.248.7*.164 at my House.
Im using 62.248.7*.159 at my Work.
Both are static.

At 29 October we are on the same network. In the past, he came to my near. I teached to him driving and TC. After few months, he bought S2 License. There is no account sharing. Only we dont want spend avaliable unlocks.
How do you explain the fact that the game-names 'Day_Walker' and '[COP]Day_Walker' have been used on both accounts?

What about the account "ufoandaliens"?
(2012-10-31 14:09)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]How do you explain the fact that the game-names 'Day_Walker' and '[COP]Day_Walker' have been used on both accounts?

What about the account "ufoandaliens"?

Those game-names used at 2011. Now and for 10 months game-name is changed to Gencalp.T

ufoandaliens is my student, friend. He drived at my home and i teached him LFS and Cruise. And he bought a S2 License at 21 October 2012. And he tried it in my home. Then i went to holiday.
From what I've seen, I am certain that you (day_walker_tr) are the same person that uses 'day_walker.' and I have little reason to doubt that.

I am also convinced that 'ufoandaliens' is the same person as 'day_walker_tr', i.e. you.
I don't 've 72 Pounds to throw garbage.

Let's say I'll do it. What is my gain? Or what gained with this in the past?
The ability to evade a ban, and to evade any possible future bans. Also the feature of sending money from a new account to an existing account.

It may be so that these 3 accounts are used by different people (although it looks extremely unlikely at the moment), but even so, they have all been linked as used by these people at some point in the past.

These 3 accounts will remain linked and none of them will be unbanned unless you can provide definitive proof that these account are owned and used solely by 3 individual users who have access only to their own account.
How can i give definitive proof? I thought but i cant find anything. (Telephone Numbers, ID Cards, addresses, photos, sound records, videos, tax boards, ISP Invoices, DNAs)
It would be very difficult. I wasn't really asking for any proof as I know it would be difficult, because from what I have already shown you in my previous posts and from what you've said, those 3 accounts are definitely linked in one way or another.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's