[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Roba's Finnish Police Skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Previews of the skins spoilered. Click the car name to download skins.

WARNING: The preview images may be large and show badly on mobile devices!

Old livery (1990 - 2014)

New livery (2014 - )
This might help you. It's the official guidelines for finnish police vehicle coloring. Helps you get the font and the colors right.
http://www.poliisi.fi/poliisi/home.nsf/f...n_ohje.pdf
The font is thick and the color is light for the sake of best visibility Smile Didn't really plan to make them 100% realistic Tongue

But thx anyway Tongue
Skins done Smile

Uploaded to LFSW as; CAR_FinlandPoliceR
nice work there roba
Talk about a bump.

Quote:17. Do not post in threads which have had no new replies in the last 30 days. This is called bumping and can confuse other users.
Don't know if it does, but shouldn't apply to skins thread or similar, where people show their work.
Bump...

Finnish Police has updated their livery on January 2014; http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=10574

2014 Finnish Cop skins line-up will be added to the same cars as previous. Picture of the first WIP, for FZ5 below.

Good work so far, looks nice.
Some update... Currently wondering what to add/edit on it...

New livery for FZ5 published!

Credit to Grinch for the CLS 63 AMG kit!
Oh my gawd, Roba, this skin is probably my favourite if we don't count in the [RDSR] Cop skins. Very good job. Smile
Great work Roba!
Nice as always! Good job.

And like Olli said to me good twerk mate!
O M G !

Is this skin allowed to use in server? I really want to use finnish police car!! Wink
(2014-07-16 05:22)WyX Wrote: [ -> ]O M G !

Is this skin allowed to use in server? I really want to use finnish police car!! Wink

It sure is, enjoy it.
(2014-07-16 05:22)WyX Wrote: [ -> ]O M G !

That's what I made them for, to be used on TC servers Smile

Glad if you like them, I seem to be only one ever bothering to make ones allowed in the servers.
(2014-07-16 09:53)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I made them for, to be used on TC servers Smile

Glad if you like them, I seem to be only one ever bothering to make ones allowed in the servers.

Yeah, I do like! That 2014 version is awesome! Actually I was thinking about making a finnish cop skin but thankfully I looked up here in forums first and found this thread. Thumbup1

Now I don't need to try to make my own because this one is just perfect. You'll see me by driving with that skin Angel
(2014-07-16 10:13)WyX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-16 09:53)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I made them for, to be used on TC servers Smile

Yeah, I do like! That 2014 version is awesome! Actually I was thinking about making a finnish cop skin but thankfully I looked up here in forums first and found this thread. Thumbup1

Now I don't need to try to make my own because this one is just perfect. You'll see me by driving with that skin Angel

Haha, that's nice to hear Smile

I too like the 2014 livery, I stopped making them when I had huge troubles with the FXO version and dropped my motivation, and then heard that the finnish police might not even use it afterall.. But as they've used the new livery on more cars (I've seen at least 2 or 3 Transporters, and 2 Passat's using the new livery, along with some bikes), I might continue them when I have time and resources again Smile (Recently got a new computer + work)
(2014-07-16 14:29)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-16 10:13)WyX Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha, that's nice to hear Smile

I too like the 2014 livery, I stopped making them when I had huge troubles with the FXO version and dropped my motivation, and then heard that the finnish police might not even use it afterall.. But as they've used the new livery on more cars (I've seen at least 2 or 3 Transporters, and 2 Passat's using the new livery, along with some bikes), I might continue them when I have time and resources again Smile (Recently got a new computer + work)

I haven't seen finnish police with new livery in real life, damn it!

Nice to know that you're still working with these skins. At least I will be very interested about that Passat, as long as I have the same car on my own Laugh
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's