[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: S_Trucker - Permanently banned. (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: S_Trucker

● Time & Date of Incident: few days ago (i don't know when exactly)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: no replay
● Replay Timestamps: no replay

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was banned few days ago for COP ramming. I confess I rammed [COP] PURPOSELY (as it turned out that was admin). I just wanted to remove his speed trap. Thats all. So I would like to ask unban is possible in my case? It may be X years ban, but no permanently ban, please. In my opinion [TC] is the best cruise server in LFS.

Waiting for answer.

S_Trucker
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
If you value our servers so much, why do you disregard our rules all the time? During your time on our servers you've had 23 separate offences recorded and 740 days worth of bans.

You rammed a COP twice, trying to turn off his speedtrap. What makes you think you deserve more chances?

Josh.
Please, one more chance... that ramming was not good think. I'm good driver (as Robber and COP) and I having very good time every time at [TC]. I promise to you I will be carefull and I will not purposely break the [TC] rules.

S_Trucker
(2012-11-02 13:12)Trucker Wrote: [ -> ]Please, one more chance... that ramming was not good think....

I promise to you I will be carefull and I will not purposely break the [TC] rules.

You have been breaking rules over and over again for the last two and-a-half years, I don't see why you would suddenly start listening to our advice now when you haven't listened in the past.

Josh.
I always felt quilty after ban and each advice was for me clear and instructive. Now I'm sorry and please for reduce my ban.
(2012-11-02 14:22)Trucker Wrote: [ -> ]I always felt quilty after ban and each advice was for me clear and instructive.

So why didn't you stop breaking rules?

A lot of the entries on your record (reports, warnings, kicks and bans) are for malicious things where you are solely to blame - for example, using mods, ramming, abuse and ignoring admins.

If you really took on board any of the action taken in the past, you wouldn't still be getting warned, kicked and banned on a regular basis.

Josh.
Yes Sir, I understand you. It will not happen again. So, what with my ban?
Perhaps try again in the future, but right now it is certainly not going to be removed.
Ok, see you later, Sir. Thanks
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's