[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting Peedi (Report Archived by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: kyllone

● Their LFS Username(s): Peedi
● Their LFS GameName(s): DailyFresh Peedi

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?yzbazv08wmr0a6i
● Replay Timestamps:

14:30 - He drives behind me extremely close. Just seconds later he touches my bumper for no reason. I brake to make him stop it. (which I shouldn't have done Tongue im sorry)

Next turn, he does it again.

On the straight I left him a space to go from the right, (I had a car following view and I was writing to him) he doesnt go. At the end of the straight, he bumps into me again. I ask him to stop it.

16:00 - I start overtaking him, he succesfully gets us both out. (later he claimed that I pitted him and it was my fault[not in the replay])

After I try to drive away, he insults me by saying "stupid" and crashes me out on purpose. I didnt say anything about it to him. Only after the replay we had a basic "your fault" - "no, yours" argument.

I told him I will make a report and later he said he reported me but as I can see, not through the forums obviously.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): 3.11.2012 - about 15:00 GMT+2
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Ok, the hitting of your car near the top of HW1 could have been accidental the hit at Truck Stop could also have been poor judgement. Nevertheless, he should have said sorry, so it can be assumed that he either doesn't care, or was messing around. Your overtaking at HW2 was quite dangerous and irresponsible. There was a very little space and he barely moved over to block the space. The space was blocked before you drove into him. That bit was your fault, though I can understand how you may not be able to tell that on the servers. What really got me was that as you passed him after the crash, he managed to PIT you into the grass. User will receive a 21-day ban for what I just summarized. Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's