[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Sorry (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: MatzeXX

● Time & Date of Incident: Today, 4. November 0:00

● Replay / Screenshot Link: /
● Replay Timestamps: /

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I would to say sorry for the crash on the main straight. I don't saw that he was on a chase. I wanted to overtake him on the left lane and suddenly we touch lightly... So I was angry and i didn't realized that he was on a chase.

Sorry mate, i don't know your name, but it was not my purpose to crash with you.

So, I hope you can understand me. My english is bad.
He wasn't in a chase. He was slowing down for a chase. So he wouldn't crash into the chase like you crashed into him. Why is it that i had to ban you in order for you to apologize?
I was angry about the crash in this moment and i was shocked as he say i have to pay 400€ for the accident.

I thought "whats going on" and stopped my car.

I always write sorry if i bump or crash with another car, but after that crash and his comment "pay 400 etc" or i report you. I was really confused/shocked.

I drove my car in the garage and smoked a cigarette (not in my apartment). As i came back to say sorry after i settled down, i saw that I'm banned for 4 days.

So I thought, better late as never and wrote a sorry here on the Forum.
You were warned the same day by another admin for not moving for chases. This ban should give you enough time to read & understand all the rules.
Your ban runs out in a few hours. Remember to follow the rules at all times.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's