[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - SgtCox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:SgtCox
Nickname:Shoot
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):Yep
Notes (e.g times free/language): On Evenings from 19:00 to 22:00
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 13/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Is anyone able to complete this with me. I'm getting bored of waiting around for trainers to decide to start training. Iv been asking around for 3 weeks now and think its apauling tc have people trained to do this service and not provide it thought it was ment to be fun not a ball ache.
i agree, ive been waiting for ages for Shoot to get basic done so we can cop together again, it's a joke!!!

~KaraK: Please refrain from posting in Training threads other than yours.
I'm sorry to hear about your problems with getting the training done.
However, we are part of the training team because we like doing it, not because we have to.
We have private lives, and certain points in our lives are extremely busy.
If a trainer has lost interest in LFS for a bit, or the training part, I don't think you want a training from that trainer as he'll most likely not be enjoying it, which'll reflect on your result and experience of the training.

Rather than to get annoyed by the fact that you've been trying to get a training and post your annoyance here, continue to ask trainers who are on the server, or keep sending PM's to trainers.
Training Information:

Took place on: 6th December 2012

Trainer(s) Present: Saphira [T]

Lead Trainer: Saphira [T]

Good Points: Good car control on maneuvers, nicely done PIT in Corner and P.I.T's, good driving skills at high speed, however room for more improvement though. You kept control of your car 95% of the time after performing a maneuver. Good understanding of Cop 1 & 2

Improvements: Improve on car control after performing a maneuver on your suspect. Remember to watch the force on those P.I.T's there was one occasion it was not calculated and to much force was used. Please also try to sort your ping when you [COP] again as it often spiked quite high.

Notes: Needs to PASS Advanced Training to gain Coprights back

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's