[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request of Lgrhacking (Unban Request Denied by Crille)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: lgrhacking

● Time & Date of Incident: 5th November 2012, 21:30 GMT

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://lh.rs/uf6uxF5NqfY8
● Replay Timestamps: 00:01:50

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I accidentally hit the user Krispy Kreme, I believe the definition of ramming would be hitting them intentionally and from my view is not a breach of rule 1.2. Although the rule include negligence and reckless I believe that I was not doing so, I was simply in a chase. The user replied with the word "*REMOVED* and with him not doing so I would of refunded him and apologised but his actions lead me to loose respect in him. I was banned under the reason " You dont have a ramming permission just because you are beeing chased. " Of which I never said, the user Krispy Kreme twisted my words and lead the TC member into believing this and taking the action he did.
Well reading through the chatlogs it seams you have a twisted view of what a chased user can do:

2012-11-05 21:40:16 UTC Weston Park Beaver08 Krispy Kreme : [TCX] Louis - 2nd time ram me?
2012-11-05 21:40:25 UTC Weston Park lgrhacking [TCX] Louis : Sorry but this is a chase
2012-11-05 21:40:36 UTC Weston Park Beaver08 Krispy Kreme : [TCX] Louis - so a chase means you can ram every barstard on the road?
2012-11-05 21:40:55 UTC Weston Park lgrhacking [TCX] Louis : no its escaping, with people LISTENING to sirens

Thats why I put "You dont have a ramming permission just because you are beeing chased." as a ban reason although you were banned for not apolagizing when hitting Beaver08 on HW1. Since you have a previous for causing an accident and not apolagizing I enforced a ban.
(2012-11-06 17:54)Crille Wrote: [ -> ]Well reading through the chatlogs it seams you have a twisted view of what a chased user can do:

2012-11-05 21:40:16 UTC Weston Park Beaver08 Krispy Kreme : [TCX] Louis - 2nd time ram me?
2012-11-05 21:40:25 UTC Weston Park lgrhacking [TCX] Louis : Sorry but this is a chase
2012-11-05 21:40:36 UTC Weston Park Beaver08 Krispy Kreme : [TCX] Louis - so a chase means you can ram every barstard on the road?
2012-11-05 21:40:55 UTC Weston Park lgrhacking [TCX] Louis : no its escaping, with people LISTENING to sirens

Thats why I put "You dont have a ramming permission just because you are beeing chased." as a ban reason although you were banned for not apolagizing when hitting Beaver08 on HW1. Since you have a previous for causing an accident and not apolagizing I enforced a ban.

I did reply sorry on HW1 when I got a chance hence "Sorry but this is a chase" meaning that it is kind of hard to talk to someone in the middle of a chase, but after his actions, his sarcasm and for him starting to dis-respect I at least deserve some kind of deprecation to the ban length.
(2012-11-06 18:04)LHacking Wrote: [ -> ]I did reply sorry on HW1 when I got a chance hence "Sorry but this is a chase" meaning that it is kind of hard to talk to someone in the middle of a chase

I don't see how "Sorry but this is a chase" could count as an apolagy towards the user you hit.

(2012-11-06 18:04)LHacking Wrote: [ -> ]but after his actions, his sarcasm and for him starting to dis-respect I at least deserve some kind of deprecation to the ban length.

So just because you hit the user that insulted you earlier this should be looked at from a diffrent perspective?
(2012-11-07 00:37)Crille Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see how "Sorry but this is a chase" could count as an apolagy towards the user you hit.

I never said it was an apology, i had my
hands tied trying to use the Joystick, forget the keyboard.

(2012-11-07 00:37)Crille Wrote: [ -> ]So just because you hit the user that insulted you earlier this should be looked at from a diffrent perspective?

I have lost all respect for him and he doesn't deserve the honour of me talking to him.
Well be that as it may you should have said sorry and trusted the admins to deal with the user. Since you also have a previous URS entry for not saying sorry in another accident the ban stays.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's