[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Beaver08 Ban Reduce (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Beaver08

● Time & Date of Incident: Today

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I requested my friend jordan (Username: Dappy) to join the server to request the length of my ban as it didnt show on my ban on the website. i'm only requesting that the ban be put back to 12hours as you have now extended my ban to 30days for apparent ban evasion, this is not the case i only own 3 accounts Beaver08 Beaver09 and MsBeav ( i got that last one back )

jordan (Username: Dappy) told me that his IP (Internet Protocol) showed as mine and this is due to the fact i run a VPN (Virtual Private Network) on my pc and i have my friends connect to it as i have a very strong upload and we use it to play LAN (Local Area Network) games that you normally cannot play online and as it being a VPN it will spit out my IP as their connection IP similar to what Hotspot shield does. so therefore he was connecting as my IP but he even told me that he gave his original IP in the LFS chat and you only banned him after he had disconnected from the server. he will be posting his own ban appeal i'm sure but due to this mis-hap i feel my ban should be put back down to the 12hour ban it was in the first place.
You're apparently no fan of Columbo, otherwise you may have been more careful.

Even though you're story is generally conclusive, I'm convinced its wrong.
You both not only got the same attitude in common, but also the same hotkey-binds.
Furthermore, how would you explain that just 5 minutes after beaver was banned, dappy connected and he was perfectly aware what happened. He knew who to ask, he knew what happened before. Are you really saying you checked the banlist, activated a friend, told him the entire story and made him connect to TC servers ? And all that in 5 minutes?
Last but not least, your so called friend did also perfectly operate our insim commands without using the !help though he did not play a single minute on TC ever before.

Your witness.
Teamspeak.

That's the answer 90% of those questions, we was both online on teamspeak at the same time, where you can instantly talk to people. the beauty of the internet eh?

Banlist = bookmarked (takes 2 seconds to click that and ctrl + f)

But i'm happy to keep the 30day ban for calling a rammer dumb.

See you guys in 30 =)

EDIT: as for the binds i don't know anything about that my binds are unique except this smiley "=)"
About four (at least four) admins have reviewed this case and we all believe that dappy and Beaver is the same person despite your story. All accounts (beaver08, beaver09, dappy etcetera) will remain banned until the 7th of December.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's