[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Joined CSR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After many months or years as a solo person. Trance asked if i would join so i said yes. Been itching to join something. Been in CSR before when it first started many years ago.

W00t
Super duper awesome ! welcome m8 !
Hope you will pass you're recruitment ! Smile
Thanks man, hopefully i will D
Welcome to the team Orange boy!! Tongue
I can say as author of CSR that you dont need any recruitment.
You were one of the first CSR members back in days.

I grant you status as full member.
Ahh thanks man. Was there pretty much at the start.
Hi there orange please put your yellow tag back on until you have finished your recruitment period.

Nahkis you left CSR and have no right to promote and demote people.
CSR is under new management now.
[Image: 240px-Darth_Vader.jpg]

"CSR is under my control now."
CSR is under ganjaman and trance control now, what the **** is that ?! Orange may be a old member, but he needs a recruit period like everyone else !
U mad?
No, thats just stupid.
guys, please don't discuss that here okay ? Smile
However monster, perhaps not in this case. But some members who leave the team may be allowed back in without having to go through the testing process.

Please lose the attitude, not professional coming from an assistant leader.
I dont see Monster having a attitude, It's okay for nahkis to bring up that some members are allowed as there where in there before for a longer time, But he actually granted Orange a full membership.

Anywayz Congratz Orange™ Biggrin
can someone lock this topic please ?
Orange has not been in csr for a while. and if a fellow member, meaning someome that is in team atmin. came and said well i think orange should become a full
member. then.it would have been discussed with members that r in the team. i will not allow someone that is not ib the team.anymore. To promote someone. maybe u fuys did it it back in the day. but not anymore
Reference URL's