[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TC Radio re-launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
would love to help tho Smile
I would love to be part
Curious if there's animo for music <90's80'sand70's Scared
(2012-11-14 12:23)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Curious if there's animo for music <90's80'sand70's Scared

I will definitely - I like this type of music too! Biggrin
I thought of doing some rock radio with new/old music Biggrin as I did when I was DJ before. Since no one really did then Tongue
I would be DJ agian, i was it before it goes down.
Added Adrian,welcome.
*Cough* Bump, I could also do this again if you'd like.
I know how to DJ i've DJ'ed before in the past although not for TC. I have loads of songs, a Mic and the software. All I need is the shoutcast server information to connect and I am good to go!

So I would be very interested!
Instead of saying that you are interested here, in the thread, send a private message to either >Jedi< or >Brad<.

I am aware that i am bumping a one month old thread, but just saying this for everyone, who might be interested in becoming a DJ. In the future aswell.
ill love to boardcast on the tc radio i have played on many oather servers and on the web so i now what im doing played elswere aswell would be a great hona to play for the drivers and many more whos tunes in thanks
(2012-12-23 21:28)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of saying that you are interested here, in the thread, send a private message to either >Jedi< or >Brad<.

I am aware that i am bumping a one month old thread, but just saying this for everyone, who might be interested in becoming a DJ. In the future aswell.
ill lovw to go on air
I've added a radio status box to the forum notification area. If you cannot see it, refresh your cache (CTRL+F5).

It will update automatically when the radio comes online.
Nice one. Though, the text is a tad too dark with the [TC] CityDriving board style.
Click on the links, they'll go white after that. Sorting it now.

The forum header should look like this:

[Image: HeaderPreview.png]
Or just press CTRL+F5 to clear your cache. After clearing it will be look like Lampshades picture. Smile

BTW, looks very nice Smile
(2013-01-02 18:59)Senfi Wrote: [ -> ]Or just press CTRL+F5 to clear your cache. After clearing it will be look like Lampshades picture. Smile

BTW, looks very nice Smile
It was different before. He sorted it after i posted Smile

Looks great now.
Could i get back onto the DJ list please? Used to DJ on the old radio a few years ago.
I'd love to be on the DJ list, can I?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's