[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Elmo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: SquidyMontana

● Time & Date of Incident: 16/11/2012

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None.
● Replay Timestamps: None.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was told to read the rules, but I don't understand why I was banned. I was parked in the pits, was just uploading a quick screen shot on imageshack.us but the image was too big, so as I clicked on to 'LFS' to come back in-game and cruise once again, but unfortunately it said I was banned by 'Elmo'? But I do understand I was in the wrong:

6.4. Do not drive or park in other people's garages.
You might block their spawn point.

As I just checked the rules regarding the pitlane. For that I apologise for this as I thought I was in my own garage, but I must have been mistaken. I wasn't aware of this rule until this ban so for that I'm sorry and it won't happen again.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
If you intend to park back in your garage (although not recommended) make sure you check the garage number first; if in doubt, park somewhere else.
You'd actually driven a good way down the pitlane (to garage 20) before you started to back up again. Your garage was 12 and you eventually parked in 16, which happened to be the next free garage, preventing several people joining track.

Lesson learned, unban granted.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's