[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: thepr0

● Time & Date of Incident: 17th of november, 12:35 gmt-3

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I wrong-sided on autobahn while I was on a chase, I checked no one was coming, I aplogize from wrong-siding, but honestly don't think it was worth a ban, I don't know how long it is, if anything, it's worth a 1-day ban.
Just to let you know, it is 60 day ban, due to your history. Sinoco should reply shortly.
If anything, is it possible to make it lower? I love playing on TC, it was just a chase and I checked map before going wrong way, you know one does anything to get away from the police while in a chase, even without thinking. Sad
Honestly, what advantage did it give you to cut the Autobahn like that? I tried talking to you afterwards about it, and you seemed to not really care. I asked you why you would do it, because often people lose control and end up on the wrong side, silly things. You just said:

Quote:2012-11-17 15:34:27 UTC Kyoto thepr0 Mr. Pro : it was a chase
2012-11-17 15:34:28 UTC Kyoto thepr0 Mr. Pro : idk
2012-11-17 15:34:29 UTC Kyoto thepr0 Mr. Pro : Heart

You know better, I know that, you had absolutely no business on the wrongside of the Autobahn. You've had two bans for wrongsiding on the Autobahn, the last one being for a month. Yet, you insist on doing it. Why should you be unbanned considering you keep breaking the same rule over and over again?
I did it while I was thinking of losing you, when I usually cruise I don't go wrong-way (after the other ban). Again, I apologize.
Sorry, I forgot about this. If you don't normally do it, you wouldn't do it just because you're in a chase. You purposely did it and you aren't at all sorry for breaking the rules. Please make an unban appeal if you feel it is necessary.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's