[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hitman Absolution (release: 20th of November)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiho,

Is there anyone who played the sneaky-silent-assasin game Hitman back in the days? Well.. There's a new one being released at the 20th.

Trailer:

Launch-trailer:

Interview:

I haven't watched the interview yet.
Looks quite nice. Heard of the series, never played it though, maybe this is gonna be my first. Smile
I think that this isn't quite the same as the old ones.. Hitman 2 was the best.
Hitman 2 and Blood Money were amazing.

I'm not yet sure Audiojack. They did add some things that can help out the people who have never played Hitman before, yet, those are (if I'm right) only available on Easy the most, and on the other difficulties they're slowly recharging, and its up to you to use them at all.

We'll see.. I just hope that the same thing that "happend" to Splintercell doesn't happen to Hitman (i.e. making it easier for every gamer in general with just making it a rushing-through game, without any sneaking at all. I did my best at Conviction to sneak around, but there was no posibility to do that properly like in Pandora Tomorrow or one of the older Splinter Cell games)
According to TotalBiscuit, that did not seem to happen, at least, if it did you can disable the features that make it easier.

Also, non-cinematic(Gameplay) launch trailer:

Reference URL's