[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DiggerPatrol Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: sOAPYY

Time & Date of Incident: around 14:00pm 17/11/2012

Replay / Screenshot Link: don't know how to get this resource or the one below
Replay Timestamps:

Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Hey, i would like to first apologise for any inconvenience i have brought to this community.

I was driving on your server and i was getting chased by police. this is my first visit on your server and i am new to the game.

I was driving away from the cop where he was trying to take me off the road and in one of this instances it results in me driving up the wrong side of the road, which i was unaware of and apologise for.

After about 10 mins of getting chased i had "escaped" and someone said something to me in chat, possibly the cop(s) chasing me. In reply to their comments i thought it would be fun to give some banter which i typed " haha suck it", and then someone said i was swearing. I replied that how could they consider the words "suck" and "it" as a swear word at all in my defense.

Then i felt that i was proably going to get banned and i did.

I feel that if i got banned for typing what i said is completely unfair, but if i got banned for driving up the wrong way (by accident) which is against the rules (that i know now), i apologise for that, i am a completely newbie to this game and my friends play on your server alot and i wish to be able to join them at times.

I hope this thread covers the entire story and i hope to hear from you soon. And perhaps resolve this issue.

best regards,

Diggerpatrol
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
It's only a 1 day ban.

Please wait for the admin who banned you to respond Smile
Well, if you're new, you shouldn't start with insulting others. Somebody just remembered you to to go on the wrong side of the Autobahn, no matter what.
Possible answer would have been "sorry, it was an accident".
Your answer: "switched back on the right of way so suck it"
When you were asked to reconsider your attitude, your answer was:
"didnt know the words "suck and it" are considered a swear word""
"guess your a mong"
That insult was the actual reason for the ban.

Bearing in mind that these words by you were also the very first on our server, it wasn't the best start, was it? I hope you took the day to read our rules, a regular player wouldn't probably gotten away with just one day.

As the ban is over anyway, the case is closed.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's