[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request petSU (Unban Request Denied by Mikee)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Verke

● Time & Date of Incident: 22.11.2012 1.00

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was reported, and banned even before i would say anything. Sinoco was the one who banned me. He makes too fast decisions before even waiting for my answer, or without talking about it with another TC member. He banned me before because i was "ramming" with dowpy in safe place where no1 else would be harmed.. I really think he has some kind of grudge on me, and because of that, someone else should really look in to this, and maybe just read my side of coin also =)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtmd6tnutj8ws8...a-bout.png

Ps. warning about this thing is good before banhammer. If i really did wrong, i am sorry for it. I didnt know you cant go wrong side around ROUND-A-BOUT which does not exist anywhere near autobahn, or not even highway in real world..

Pss. What would have you done if youd be in same kind of situation as me? When you actually got not so much time to think =)
I have asked the admin who extended the ban to look at the unban request for you. He will respond shortly.
Looking into it now
Just curious. Why havent anyone else been banned for going wrong way on round-a-bout or its nearby? I have even saw cops doing it..
After looking it, The ban itself has nothing to do with you going wrong side round the roundabout.

It is for you wrong siding autobahn twice, However the first one look's like you were about to go wrong side but seen traffic and decided to u turn therefor braking this rule;

10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden. Even during chases.
If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you are expected to turn around, slow down and wait for the cops to catch up. You must not gain an advantage.

Again, the second is clear that you gained an advantage because you end up losing the COP.

You also know you can't go wrong side as your past records shows that you have had several kicks/warnings and bans for it.

The 14 day ban will stay as you have clearly not learned your lesson of failing to keep on the right.
First i didnt turn left because i saw traffic coming, i did it because i thought it would be nice trick (And if i would have known that part(around round-a-bout) is still counted as AB, i wouldnt have done it.)

To the second, i thought he would just follow me because still, i wasnt counting round-a-bout nearby as autobahn. I just thought something happened to him, like he got stuck in wall or someone crashed him. It never didnt even cross my mind that i would loose him going wrong way on autobahn.

My first autobahn wrongsiding ban was because i REALLY didnt know it was illegal, and i deserved it.

This one is just because i have seen so many people going wrong way on round-a-bout or its nearby. I havent after my first ban wrong sided autobahn even once, unless someone has crashed me and i have flewn to other lane.

If this ban stays, i hope you guys would clear rules up, and start banning OTHERS going wrong way on round-a-bout or its nearby also without reporting.

So, if i would have known that round-a-bout and its nearby is still counted as autobahn (which im still confused, is it or not?), i wouldnt have gone wrong way.
Is this still dealt with or decided already? =)

I have read older reports about people wrongsiding on autobahn. The round-a-bout and its nearby is counted as grey zone, because not being fast part of autobahn, am i right? So you wont get punishments which you would normally get wrongsiding on autobahn?

Due to new light, i really should deserve unban. Or you should ban many people for wrongsiding @ autobahn, because they were also at gray zone, and wasnt banned =)
I have been away all day.

Other users have been banned for wrong on autobahn trust me. You where not banned for going wrong way round a roundabout it was for this;

10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden. Even during chases.
If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you are expected to turn around, slow down and wait for the cops to catch up. You must not gain an advantage.

Counted as a grey zone? It is a one way road for 'Autobahn' parking and is still part of the autobahn. You had to cross two lanes to get on our own side.

Clearly your 'new light' hasn't worked as early this month you where kicked for wrong siding. Which means you haven't learned your lesson and the ban will stay.

If you feel like your unban request was unfair, you can apply for an unban appeal here;

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's