[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - [COP] Snitch - fire_optikz001 (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: surri

● Their LFS Username(s): fire_optikz001
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP] Snitch

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-6842...h.mpr.html
● Replay Timestamps: 37:45

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
starting at 37:45 - snitch is entering the roundabout in the wrong direction, i know why, but it's still wrongsiding as cop.
i asked if i should help there, starter got out of the roundabout to give room to me.
but snitch is going in then and blocking my way to tow that person.
i tell him to let the tow do his job... he continutes ramming my target.
i tell him again to get out there and let me do my job.
he starts being cocky in chat.
while i try to push the car SAFELY out there, he just rams in again... he could have sent him oob too.
after that he just continues ramming the car... ramming is NOT towing.
towing is pushing with a system... so you let the emergency units do that.
and you DON'T block their way or disturb him by hitting the car.
i tell him to stop this.
39:20 - i try to get my target into a good position to flip it... what does he do? he ruins it again by hitting.
i got angry and told him AGAIN to move away.
at 40:04 i finally got my target back on his wheels.
i tried to talk to him after that, but he didn't care - that's why we have a report now.

for a cop this behavior is inadequate - i suggest revoking rights + training
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Here is what happened through my eyes. Alright so I am just cursing around you know minding my business watching people making sure they're not speeding. Then I come upon this guy in [TT] and his car is a bit beat up from trying to help this guy flip back over. So I go in to help and show him I have an RB4 which is excellent for towing. So as I go in that fence there hits his car by accident so I pull back out. I'm about to ask him if he would like any assistance but then he leaves. So I just pull right in there and as I am about to start to Tow the guy on his side this MED comes out of no where in my view again I am in different views then most people and he hits into my car. I'm like okay a bit rude. Then I pull up and as he is positioning I'm just going to ask him why he hit me but then he says "Get out now" I thought that was even ruder and I don't let anyone talk to me like that, I am an individual as everyone else. So after that of course I get a little heated and I start to continue towing the guy any way because this MED was being rude to me. Then he kept going on and on about it later as I am just trying to drop it because everyone else in the server was like just stop guys so I was stopping. Then he is gonna sit there and rub in my face that I'm going to loose my tag which is obviously not his decision as I do not see a [TC] next to his name. I know my rules but I only come back in after a long break. I've been here since 2008 and I occasionally take vacations from LFS. Last time I was here no one really used Med tags. Technically what he did was Towing and Meds well have not point to their position. As far as I'm concerned Meds and Tows aren't the only people who can tow as there is not a rule against it.

and about the ramming of the guy needing assistance was towing and if it was a ram trust me he'd fly across the field. I was just trying to get him on his wheels and out of the roundabout circle thing.
First and foremost, Surri, Snitch was clearly wanting to help first (before you, anyway). Just because you're a [MED] and he's a [COP] is irrelevant. Yes, it's partly your job, but it isn't your job. There's no rule (or similar) saying that a [MED] or a [TOW] are the only ones allowed to do tow.

37:45 - Yes, that is technically wrong siding on the RB as a cop but it was for a few metres to get to an upside person in the roundabout itself. I'll disregard this. However I did see him speed on the AB a little bit before which I definitely won't disregard.
39:20 - You're right. You and him were simply trying to tow him at once. Never a good idea.
40:04 - Yes.

And if anything, you were the disrespectful one for saying 'god damn let me do my job kid'

Tell me what rule he broke please?
(2012-11-22 16:33)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]And if anything, you were the disrespectful one for saying 'god damn let me do my job kid'

disrespecting a user?...

i know he wanted to help, but do you know how many people i saw "helping" and making it worse?
of course i am getting angry when i have to tell him 3 or 4 times, but "kid" is nothing really insultive. a kid who never listens.

further i was waiting in a safe place until starter left the roundabout.
snitch was blocking the road.
i ASKED if i may help - and he (out of my view) was just blocking me and delaying this tow
Thank you BP! Yes about the speeding i wasn't paying attention to. At the time sorry

You ask me to move once and that was your hotkey, second time you said "Get out now." I am a very easy person. All it takes is a please, and the hotkey one i dont watch the chat the whole time i glance at it every couple of seconds. I need to pay attention to what im doing so the guy doesn't fly across the map.

As far as delaying this tow, I was towing him and I was there first. So no tow was being delayed until you stepped in.
(2012-11-22 16:29)Snitch Wrote: [ -> ]"Get out now" I thought that was even ruder

this is rude in your opinion?... seriously?
i asked you to get out there, that is not rude.

and bp, i never said that he isn't allowed to tow.
but i think i know better how to do that.
so, in the first time, i asked him to let me do that.
(2012-11-22 16:45)Towcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-22 16:33)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]And if anything, you were the disrespectful one for saying 'god damn let me do my job kid'

disrespecting a user?...

i know he wanted to help, but do you know how many people i saw "helping" and making it worse?
of course i am getting angry when i have to tell him 3 or 4 times, but "kid" is nothing really insultive. a kid who never listens.

further i was waiting in a safe place until starter left the roundabout.
snitch was blocking the road.
i ASKED if i may help - and he (out of my view) was just blocking me and delaying this tow

From what I see, Starter was originally helping, Snitch poked his nose in and then out almost immediately, Starter went out, Snitch went in, and then you (Surri) went in too although you and Snitch starting moving in at the same time. Basically, Snitch was there before you Surri, and then from there it was just two people trying to help someone at once. No one broke any rules in this situation, was all pretty childish really.

No relevant action taken (but a warning has been issued for Snitch for speeding).

Thanks for your report, but no action taken in regards to what you were actually reporting for.
~ TC

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.

Well, you two were at the general scene around the same time, but Snitch was clearly in actually in the roundabout actively helping first, but this isn’t really that relevant. No one broke rules in the situation. (just to absolutely clarify)
Reference URL's