[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [COP] Kush - Speeding + Dangerous driving (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: TheSAgibbs

● Their LFS Username(s): phillip-maas
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP]Kush.

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://speedy.sh/yYttx/Kush.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 1:11:25

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
11/25/12 - Approx 09:30 GMT

Kush began to follow a TGR cruise (I have nothing agaisnt that) but when I went to over take him, he sped up to nearly 85mph and tried to block my overtake. After succeeding in passing he continues to push over 80mph and then after my questioning him he says ''It's minor speeding'' meaning he knew what he was doing. I felt he was also trying to run me onto the wrong side of the road, he comes very close to my rear during the whole incident.

Following the incident I do intentionally wrong side, and he fines me 100 euros. (I don't think there was too much of a problem with this except for him breaking laws to keep up with me)

If a civillian can get pulled over for it, surely a COP shouldn't be allowed to do it too.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I'm going to give him a final cop warning. This will be for using the leeway as a police officer (violating the rules) and lastly for major tailgating. Any further cop rule violations will result in his rights being taken.

Thanks for your report.
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's