[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Maarten_E saying hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi TC CityDriving guys!

I'm Maarten, 19 years old and live in The Netherlands. I study Photography, and I enjoy to bike (yeah, bike, with 2 wheels and pedals Thumbup), taking pictures (duhh), play the bass guitar and to play racing games.

It might be possible you've seen me before in TC. I've been around for a few months in TC, and I enjoy it very much! Thumbup

I know I might me a bit clumsy on the road, but most of the time (again, most of the time Wink ) I try to stick to the speedlimit, and not to do strange things. I hope I won't cause much struggle or problems on the forums or online, but if I may do, please say so! Wink

I discovered LFS almost a year ago, when a good friend of mine (user rockclan) introduced me to the game. Immediately I was attracted to the more realistic style of driving servers, such as TC. Almost incidentally I went onto TC, just by picking a random cruise server. I still enjoy it!

I still use my keyboard, I'm used to it now, and it doesn't drive that bad (although it can be hard to get your XRT out of a drift with a keyboard Wink )

Hope to see you online, folks!

Greets,

Maarten
Yeah, I've seen you on the server multiple times. Welcome to the forum and have fun!
Welcome Maarten Thumbup
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.
welcome m8 Smile
Reference URL's