[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Extremus

● Time & Date of Incident:Some days ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:Don`t have if `cuz i`ve benn banned
● Replay Timestamps:Don`t have it `cuz i`ve benn banned

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:First of all,I`m not racist.I understand that "N igga" can upset someone and i said ok let`s change the name.I changed the name to "Negro"but "Negro" isn`t a racist word,"negro" means in spanish and portuguese a colour.I am really sorry if i ofended someone with my name and especially sorry Chuck.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2012-12-01 21:02)Sorin Wrote: [ -> ]● Your LFS Username:Extremus

● Time & Date of Incident:Some days ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:Don`t have if `cuz i`ve benn banned
● Replay Timestamps:Don`t have it `cuz i`ve benn banned

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:First of all,I`m not racist.I understand that "N igga" can upset someone and i said ok let`s change the name.I changed the name to "Negro"but "Negro" isn`t a racist word,"negro" means in spanish and portuguese a colour.I am really sorry if i ofended someone with my name and especially sorry Chuck.

that thing started on cargame as i recall it, for fun. but i dont have a say here, but i was wondering how you got banned on tc tho sorin. now i know.
(2012-12-13 13:22)THE WIZARD DK Wrote: [ -> ]that thing started on cargame as i recall it, for fun. but i dont have a say here, but i was wondering how you got banned on tc tho sorin. now i know.

Please do not post in unban requests that do not involve you. This is between the banned user and the administrator involved. We do not allow other people to comment in this area.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's