[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting [ER]Edwin[MED] (Report Archived by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: piggy501

● Their LFS Username(s): edwintsang
● Their LFS GameName(s): [ER]Edwin

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ak57motfqv60p3d
● Replay Timestamps: 1:09:15 onwards

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Pulls out infront of my chase, wrecks it. I chase him for it.
Denies accident at first despite the fact he was smacked OOB (I say "Any idea why I pulled you over?" and he replies with "No idea :/" followed by "What accident" when presented with a fine)
Following payment of the fine, I tell him he still needs to apologise at which point he attempts to shift the blame off himself and onto the car he pulled out on.
He still has not apologised for what he did which is unacceptable.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
I am sorry, I was denying it because in my opinion i don't think it was my fault. Sorry
Well I honestly have no idea how you can try and blame the crash on the other guy, you were coming out of the pits and there is a line you need to stop at so you can check for traffic and make sure its clear then you can pull out. But you pulled straight out without even looking and clearly took the guy out yet you denied the whole thing being your fault, you was banned last month for hitting people and refusing to apologise, and you have done the same today. In my opinion the only reason you've apologised is because a report was made when you should've apologised straight away instead of driving away from Nick who was trying to explain things to you. You will be banned for a week so hopefully you learn you need to apologise instead of denying things.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's