[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: A sad goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We say a sad goodbye to Christian (weelob) as he has decided to leave TC for personal reasons.

I remember when i had just started playing on tc, Christian was a recruit and he was a fantastic help to me with me obv being a nub.

Hope you stick around Chris and good luck.
Good Luck weelol Wink
Hope to see you sticking around mate =)
Lewis Polden Wrote:We sad a sad goodbye

Wow.

Laters Weelob. Wink
Best wishes mate Smile
(2011-10-31 00:37)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]
Lewis Polden Wrote:We sad a sad goodbye

Wow.

Fixed Smile
(2011-10-31 00:32)Lewis Wrote: [ -> ]We say a sad goodbye to Christian (weelob) as he has decided to leave TC for personal reasons.

Sorry to go slightly off-top, but since when was it up to you to post such messages?

As said in members, take care and stick around for a little while.

Josh.
cya and good luck weelob
(2011-10-31 00:41)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to go slightly off-top, but since when was it up to you to post such messages?

In fairness, it's what I wrote in the news post.
Sorry, I;m getting a bit lost here (on my phone atm). I thought this was in News and Infromation. Although I did wonder who 'we' were Tongue
Sad to see you go Weelob,best of luck onwards for you.
Had a great time being recruit and member with you.
Drop by for a cruise Smile
sad to see you go weelob, good luck in future Smile and stick around ofc
I'll stick around on the forums, but don't expect me ingame, I seriously don't have time for that at the moment. I'm concentrating on my work, so it's not because I don't still have love for the community Smile
Sad to see you leave Chris.
Good luck with your job Smile
Oh nooo man!

Good luck with your job! What do you work as again if you dont mind me asking Smile
Goodluck Christian Wink
I was already wondering why your signature was saying those dates...

We had a pretty good time, aswell as you as a TC, or still as Weelob Smile take care and good luck with the job Biggrin

Jappe
(2011-10-31 08:53)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]I was already wondering why your signature was saying those dates...

That's what I thought yesterday, that he would have to edit his signature every month Tongue Guess not then lol.

Good luck with whatever the reason is. Wink
Working in customer service at OiSTER / Hi3G (Three in the UK). Thanks everyone.
Sad to see that, good luck with the work and everything else Smile
Bye Christian, good luck.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's