[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Rynno666

● Time & Date of Incident : 3.12.2012 about some 19.00

● Replay / Screenshot Link:no replay or screenshot
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I was cop and some guy abuse me long time and finaly he brakes so hard that i ram him and i drive alsou bonus then i tell him to pay me money or i report him . But some admin seen this and say i mistake 1.1 rules i understand that and i sai i am 100% my fault to ask money or report. Never happening anymore. I get banned 24 hours but maybe some admin unban me please? You have wonderful TC Servers and i want enjoy it.. I dont cause problem i respect more rules and server people and try avoid guys who want chase if u are cop and starts blocking and ramming and do some stupid things. This that i ask money or say i report was my mistake and i understand it. Like i say it wount never happening animore. Sorry my english but i hope you understand me guys...

Okei nothing else to say i wait then whats happening....greetings from ProDriver...
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
okei .. yeah it was my mistake ask money when someone crash me . But it was not first time this guys abusme me long time BIMMER or smthing but nevermind. Next time i know i cant ask money for that . it wount happening animore Smile
Your history is awful of you being abusive to others. Your lucky I only gave you a day ban. Next time I see you bullying like this, I will remove your access for a lengthy time.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's