[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Great FXO Bodykits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for some neat FXO bodykits.
Already checked the LFSForums, LFSDrift, but without success.
Found one from Daloonie, but somehow the download is corrupted for me.

If anyone has one, please tell me Biggrin
I'll upload some for you.. Just a moment.

EDIT: Here you go. Three public FXO kits taken from the internet.. http://www.mediafire.com/?9d0gp9dxrig1akg
Thanks a lot AJ, exactly what I wanted.
Also saw the TaDy kit, but mediafire took the download link down.
No problem, I know how annoying it is when you find something cool and the download link is down Laugh
What other FXO kits are there? daloonie is the only one I've seen!(on my iPhone can't download to look)
The ones that I uploaded are by Daloonie, TaDyDrift and Design-Dudes.
Oh wow I have design dudes, and didn't even know it lol (saved in a directory on the old pc) but will be looking at TaDy's
I already have those, but unfortunately all those kits have is the grill + logo and some also have those black lines on the sides and indicators.
Was looking for something more bodykit-like, just like AJ provided me with Smile
I cant open them in LFS. Problem is theese files have PSD. format . Sad
(2012-12-09 08:31)Rainis . Wrote: [ -> ]I cant open them in LFS. Problem is theese files have PSD. format . Sad

Convert them to .jpg? /Mellow
With what program ? BiggrinBiggrin From properties it doesnt let .
Dont think I am stupid . I just dont remember .
Photoshop, or GIMP
Or paint.net with a psd plugin
(2012-12-09 09:48)Rainis . Wrote: [ -> ]With what program ? BiggrinBiggrin From properties it doesnt let .
Dont think I am stupid . I just dont remember .

These are bodykits meant for skinners to use when making skins. They're not ready for use ingame.

If you have aforementioned programs, Photoshop or the like, you can open the .psd, choose which bits you want on your skin and then save it as a .JPG.
Ok thanks ! Smile
Reference URL's