[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Requeste Luffe (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:proluffe

- Time & Date of Incident
I think it was on the 1/12/12

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

hello. just want to say sorry to him / her I ram / pited I did not mean it as a ram, but for you, this was clearly more serious than what I had ever imagined. I had not guessed that I would be banned for 31 days as I was;/ I'm very disappointed in myself and I mean this seriously! I was just plain stupid. I hope he / she sees my apology and that he / she accepts it.

now one of the days I wil get my new pc, I really want to cruse on TC (as this is the best server to play on) I hope I get a unban. I promise! that if I get unban so I can play with the new pc! then you will never have no more problems with me! I promes with all my heart! as I said earlier, I am incredibly disappointed in myself ..

plizz TC let me come back so we can have fun on team speak and cruse

Luffe

Blushing
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I was quite clear in my PM's.

Josh Wrote:
Luffe Wrote:my question here?
why ban me for that?
why just give me a warn?

he did start it and I dident like him broken my crusing and my car.. I just think this is just abit to hard.. he did never say anything.

but Why did I deserve that band and not a warning ?

Luffe
You admitted to PIT'ing because he hit you. He only clipped you because he didn't leave you enough room, and yes he should of apologised. That was taken into account when he was banned.

The severity of action taken is depends on several factors: How serious the event was, how long the user has been on our servers/how long they have had to get to know the rules, how many previous warnings/kicks/bans etc they have had.

Although you only PIT'd him lightly, your action was intentional and you meant to hit him - it was a ram. You haven't received a warning because you aren't new and you have already had several warnings, kicks and even bans.

Josh Wrote:
Luffe Wrote:Im sorry for that and i dident think this deseve a 31 days ban.
And way do I get ban 31 days on koyoto for ramming ?

Hope i can get a unban so i personally can apologize for my childish move..

Luffe.
You have had many warnings, kicks and bans as I said before - that is why your ban is as much as it is. Your shorter bans (and even a 31 day ban you had before) obviously aren't enough to stop you from purposely breaking rules.

Josh Wrote:
Luffe Wrote:But why can you speak to me insted off ban me. I dont gona learn by you ban me for a smal pit
We've already tried giving you warnings. We've tried kicking you. We've also banned you many times before. You're still breaking rules. Why would we start giving you warnings again if we've already done all that?

When you're next on our servers, remember how you feel at this time, maybe it will stop you from being banned again.

Josh Wrote:
Luffe Wrote:Give me a last chance Unsure plizz i begg you josh one last chance just one:/

You've had enough chances before.

Unban denied.
are all TC agree whit this ? ;/
I haven't asked anyone else, but I can't imagine I'd need to.

Unban denied, that's final. This will be archived shortly.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's