[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 7 BILLION!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm so excited!!! Scared

http://www.worldometers.info/

That website is also interesting for other info btw. Thumbup1
World is too full already...
Is that even real?
Pretty interesting,

Hard to agree if those figures are correct though
Obviously it's not 100% accurate, but it's not fake.
Here's some more info on how they calculate it and population history.

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/
The world is definately overflowing tbh, everywhere you look there is blocks of flats being built and new housing estates to accomodate more people. Eventually there will be no space left, not to mention how packed the roads will be.
We better start shooting
Nuke Asia and we're done Thumbup1
I'd pretty much blame all the economically developed countries rather than just one place.. frown at me but I honestly think a 1 child policy worldwide is pretty much the only non destructive solution to our overcrowding.. else we're just going to be at war over resources until we've all killed eachother.. o.o
A 1 child policy as a solution? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

How do you find this working out in China?
I think it would be reasonable if families had 2 children each tbh, then atleast you have a Brother or Sister. Can't stand these families that have about 8 children and they can't afford to bring them up properly.
What about trying to sort out to stop 12 year olds getting pregnant?
12 year olds will stop getting pregnant when pigs can fly.
Haha very true...
It's mostly that people want to live longer and longer. They don't want to die and will do a lot to prevent that. The amount of people born a day is far larger than the people who have died that day.

If you compare modern families to families from the 30s-70s, you will see that the amount of children has decreased enormously. It is more the fact that people don't die at 60 or 70 anymore, but these days people can easily get 80-90 years old and sometimes reach an age of far over 90.

We are all to blame, the economy, the wealth, everything basically. There is so much medication these days, elderly people can be kept alive for ages.
Yeah, you can even see it on the counters, the death counter is going slightly slower..

Even though when you look at the abortion counter... Well, I guess abortions are pretty useful for the best of all of us.. Laugh
So Cas, your idea is to kill people over 70? Tongue
Since cas is like Benjamin Button, he already reached that age. So it wouldn't be a problem for him Tongue
Actually it would help the economy a lot too.. pretty good idea you got there Cas! Thumbup1
Think the most effective and easy ways to stop the world from overflowing are to force underage and pregnant girls to have an abortion and also stop families from having silly amounts of children. Maximum of 2 or 3 is sensible, why people would want more i wouldn't understand Confused
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's