[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:kingkillern

● Time & Date of Incident
● Replay / Screenshot Link:dont have it.
● Replay Timestamps:Dont have it

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:because it was a minor accident, which i was gonna say sorry for but since the person i crashed with already started with blaming me for RAMM, when it accually was lag before i got to say sorry. and then i started arguing with him/her saying that it was both drivers fault, him for overtaking in a dangerous place and mine for trying to do a jump. therefore ill take this oppertunity to say sorry.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You weren't going to say sorry because when I said "really" you replied with "yes". Then when I asked you why you rammed me was because you were, "you went in the way of my stunt, also you hit my rear in the corner". As well as, "but im a rebel". No need for being a smartass. Also you rammed me fully on purpose, when I checked my replay you turned your wheel all the way into me.
no see there is the problem you asked really, and i just answered(which i has been raised up learning to do) also im driving with a controler so its hard for me to adjust how fast the wheels are turning. the im a rebel part was a joke from my side, who in their full 10 aint a rebel sometime?? also you accually hit my rear cuz my backend does not go sideways by itself. + i did accually not know that stunting wasnt allowed until you said so. and im not to say that you did anything wrong by banning me at that moment but for 7 days isnt that alittle harsh since alot of other ppl has done much worse than what i did and not getting banned at all.
I'm not unbanning you, your ban ends in 5days. Stick to the rules and you wont be coming to this problem again.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's