[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello im new to TC... uhm.. or not. i think i started in like 2007/2008, but you kinda updated alot while i was gone about a year. but it seem your new forum is working and all that. most of you know me for one or the other reason. but ill take that up in another thread as soon i find the correct place to start it.. so as it is december, i also wish everyone from TC Merry christmas, even tho its not actually xmas yet. and if you like you can check out some of my youtube channels, which is found on top right side on all channels main page. http://www.youtube.com/user/THEWIZARDDK1
Hi And Welcome Back !
Merry Christmas Smile
thank you Biggrin
I remember you.

Welcome back Smile .
Nice to see you making a start on the Forums, I remember you from a couple AA Demo servers Tongue

See you in game and merry Christmas Smile
Welcome to the forums. Smile
Welcome back Smile
I think I know you from cargame Wink Welcome! Smile
Hello mate, been ages, remember you long time! Welcome back to TC Wink
Welcome backSmile
hi all. yes kyllone it was cargame.. Biggrin and thesagibbs. yes i was limad on AA. and orange from wkd.. savy & stunna.. from here Biggrin am i cheap.. seems i get around alot Biggrin thx all. and merry christmas to you all Biggrin
Believe i met you once or twice when i went trolling on Wkd a fair few months back Smile Merry christmas and welcome (back)
yes i remember you too Biggrin
well that was short.. now banned.. stupid kid admin... apparently youre not to ask admins anything on tc... hilarious stupidity. http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/29403342/file.html see ya. useless. and to reply to the question asked before the ban... read first post here.. not my problem youre a newbie on TC... ROFL... TC fails yet again... --------->
As I said in your other thread, either post something useful and perhaps constructive.. or leave. Throwing a hissy fit won't do anyone any good and I'm certainly not going to take comments like that towards the team lightly again.
You rejoined the community and got yourself banned within a week?

Who're you calling childish? Sad
it happens everytime im away for some time actually.getting to be a habbit Biggrin because new admins arrives who doesnt know me. and given powers to do so.. its far more easy. i bet you dont even check for stats or anything. ye well thats cruise. and i have been to TC since i think 2007. so really, come on.

Let me ask one thing.. when i adress a admin for a simple answer.. why do you then allow others to interfer in that conversation?? all i wanna know ! because THATS exactly what you guys said in the other thread and thats EXACTLY what happened on server... answer that please ? because i DID read what was told to me before enganging that talk on server...
Could easy be understood as , "they can , you cannot" .. if you see my point. i didnt see admin adress the others who mingled in that converstaion. but when they did. i get banned? so please answer me that.. i even told admin : fair enough several times.. but these others couldnt resist to mingle and keep on going.. thats my point.. and when i had enough and sweared, i already knew he was gonna ban me, so i could just go full monty.. so.. now you guys got the ball..fire away!

Btw. i have contributed to TC forums before with stuff being "constructive" . such as files and other things. my knowledge of LFS could be VERY helpfull to you guys as i also helps alot of people, not only on tc but all lfs. so dont knock on my door with lectures.. you just dont hear about it. why i have a thing called "things you dont know i do in LFS" . because. why would i go braggin of things that helped someone? nvm. but i do help ppl also. those who knows me knows that aswell.
It's an uncontrolable urge to those that have the feeling to express themselves in a position that their opinion really doesn't matter.

Just like this post I'm writing now. Consider it a +1.
well. +1 to you . thats the thing about TC. they never understood that.. you come from AA so you got a different angle to it. besides you also know me from AA. but that put aside.. you just in simple words said whats needed.. oppa AA style Wink

@ LAMBSHADE : why i think its childish, to answer your question !

EDIT:
well i would need that answer anyways. from the admin above. (im pretty sure something "usefull" & "constructive" answer will come).

Anyways. i was actually here just to get the adress to forums, but thought ill pop by this thread while im here.
and why do i need it? because its gonna be linked to aswell as all other cruise sites to my team page. and the team is why this all started anyways. as i got a member who speaks and writes poorly english ,and as said before, i "helped" him with it to understand what YOU guys were saying to him about that.... ooops.. i forgot.. not contributing... im out ---> Happy new years all !
(2012-12-27 20:08)TheSAgibbs Wrote: [ -> ]It's an uncontrolable urge to those that have the feeling to express themselves in a position that their opinion really doesn't matter.

Just like this post I'm writing now. Consider it a +1.

This. I'm just as bad. +2. Really is uncontrollable.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's