[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: How to get out of Fern Bay - Video!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, here my new video, thanks to shredder for teach me Smile
vote and comment Smile

I thought OOB driving was against the rules ?
It largely depends where and how you're doing it.

Generally, as long as driving OOB (including how you get there) is safe and not likely to affect other people it is ok. For example in the video he is using part of the track that is usually empty and unlikely to affect anyone using the road as normal.
(2012-12-12 22:54)James Wrote: [ -> ]I thought OOB driving was against the rules ?

To some extent, it is not. As long as it does not affect other players or even a chase, it should be okay. However, this is also up to admins discretion, if they tell you to stop, obeying them is a must.

Edit: What Josh said.
Just thought id get some clarification on that Smile (Seeing as this might increase people trying it on the server)
I never knew there was a lake! lol
now u can explore it then Smile
Really nice video Smile

OT:
Do you mind sharing those road textures Biggrin
Cola, why don't you find the right DDS file in the Revolution pack? Looks way better than the one in the video imo.
I remember myself asking it somewhere before, but i forgot, so here i go again:

how do u put your speedometer etc on the sides of your screen? Mines are in the middle of my screen
(2012-12-13 16:34)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]I remember myself asking it somewhere before, but i forgot, so here i go again:

how do u put your speedometer etc on the sides of your screen? Mines are in the middle of my screen

Press F9 or F10 Smile
(2012-12-13 16:34)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]how do u put your speedometer etc on the sides of your screen? Mines are in the middle of my screen

You have to turn the turning indicator on, somewhere in the options. I can not remember exactly, whether it was in the Misc or Graphics section, but it is basically the same option, as pedals indicator.

Edit: I have checked it out, it is under Monitor section and is called Virtual steering gauge.
Can you give me the link of the video , i cant play on iPad !
(2012-12-13 18:36)Ken Block Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give me the link of the video , i cant play on iPad !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAz0dgGK37U.
How so many views? Tongue
(2012-12-13 16:34)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]I remember myself asking it somewhere before, but i forgot, so here i go again:

go esc/display and enable virtual wheel
(2012-12-12 23:54)James Wrote: [ -> ]...(Seeing as this might increase people trying it on the server)

A lot of people doing it at the same time is another case were Admins are likely to stop people doing it.
Reference URL's