[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hi [!hazard changes speed limit]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a idea when Hazard is up and it should automatic change speedlimit around 50km/h i dont know what is in other countrys , when people dont seen Hazard is always to late into brake . so i just wondring if you could add that Chuck.

Jimmy
You could of edited the thread title a bit, this looks more like a "hi, i am new here" kind of thread, than a suggestion for the InSim Smile .

About your suggestion, well, people who fail to slow down for a big yellow and red sign, asking them to slow down, probably will not slow down for a change in the speed limit either. I think that Hazard sign is a big enough warning, seen from a long enough distance, to slow down from any speed. It is ussualy people, who thinks that there will be no need to slow down and that they will make it through with their speed, that are having problems with that. They ussualy start braking at the very last second, when they already have a visual on the whole thing and this is too late in most of cases.
Well if they don`t want to slow down they maybe will have a warning for it?
or get cought from one cop to pay ticket or that.
I think it's good idea +1 for this

-Dan
Hehe ye Smile

Type in Sweden if we run away its can be bad pay Ticket or that type accident its called . leaving the scene of the accident [he has caused] and it is Bad.
(2012-12-14 18:17)crossmannen94 Wrote: [ -> ]Well if they don`t want to slow down they maybe will have a warning for it?
or get cought from one cop to pay ticket or that.

The problem is that people who fail to slow down for a big Hazard sign, will probably not slow down for a temporary speed limit change either. It would look fancy and all that to temporarily change the speed limit, but that is about all of the benefits, that you would gain from that. It would also be open to over-use, becouse everyone would change the speed limit wherever they wanted to.

If you are talking about an admin warning, players who are failing to respect the InSim signs such as Siren, Caution and Hazard, are already being quite harshly looked upon. It all goes down to the server rules 1.13., 1.14. and 1.15.

You can issue a fine to the players who are failing to respect those signs aswell, as a cop. It could be classified as either Careless driving or Dangerous driving, if anyone was actually endangered at it and then you have a fine called Failure to move for emergency vehicle aswell.
Like i said.

leaving the scene of the accident [he has caused] and it is Bad.
I spot a redundancy with the rules, which clearly say then people have to
slow down for hazards.
Reference URL's