[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm not really new to TC but I would like to re-introduce myself and be more active.

I am 17 years old and I come from France, I have some gaps in English so I'm sorry if you don't understand or if I make some errors with. Cars are one of my passions today, I specifically like drifting and racing.

I play LFS for some years now. I think some of you will recognize me under the nickname "DarkI".
Hello!

Seen you on the servers quite regularly lately. Seeing you joined in 2008 and only have around 500h play time tells you haven't been most active Tongue

You also seem to like to be copping a lot, you should take Basic and maybe Advanced cop training too, might improve your car handling and knowledge (if you haven't already) Smile
Yes, I left a few months (or a year + months, don't remember) ago LFS and I came back four weeks ago, so I have some difficulty now with car handling Tongue. I just need time.

The first time I joined TC Server, I did not really like the inSIM but few months before I left LFS, I played it more often.
Perhaps the fact that the GTR are not purchasable gives the game more realistic and it gave me at the end want to play, + interesting updates.

You are right, I like to be copping and I will take Basic and Advanced training when the holidays start, in 1 week Biggrin.
Welcome to the forums! Smile
Welcome on the forum Smile .
Welcome back Smile
welcome back !
Welcome to the forum
Welcome to the club Biggrin
Welcome
Thank you guys.
Reference URL's