[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Road Rage IRL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The guy seams to have some anger issues.
What a maniac. Ohmy
Maniac indeed.. Cops didn't send any units there "Drive to the nearest police station" lol.
I hope he hurt himself alot while falling off the bonnet
To smash the windscreen like that is insane. It must have been one hell of a punch.
(2012-12-19 18:08)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]To smash the windscreen like that is insane. It must have been one hell of a punch.

Was wondering the same, it takes quite powerful hit for a windscreen to give up like that.
Wow, that guy really is a looney tune! He should be banned from driving forever!
Lol, Russian roads suddenly appears so peaceful Wink
Police there didn't seem to co-operative over the phone, as Roba said. It couldn't hurt to dispatch one vehicle to the road it was occoring on...

+1 Chuck Smile
I've took wing mirrors off cars like, and got off me bike a few times. A bit different on a motorbike when a driver nearly hits you, it feels like attempted murder.
That is exactly what Mikee does to me.

He might aswell be this man.
In response to the second video: *Removed* stupid mother *Removed* If I was the cop I would have shot him as soon as I saw him walking towards the station, he does not deserve to be alive after the lives he risked in trying to take down 1 man for no reason. I mean why the *Removed* would you chase aftwer someone relentlessly trying to crash into them to beat them up or even kill them? what a *Removed* useless waste of space he is.
All i see is *Removed* Biggrin
+1 Ras Biggrin
Remember watching this on Today Tonight. *Removed* ridiculous. *Removed* should be locked up and have his license removed forever.
Reference URL's