[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + XciTer & Stratan (Report Archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Jason1984

● Their LFS Username(s): xciter
● Their LFS GameName(s): XciTer

● Their LFS Username(s): Stratan (Only reporting him on 49:32Sealed LipsX)
● Their LFS GameName(s): Stratan

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:

http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1QSD9ty_c.mpr

● Replay Timestamps:

48:39Sealed LipsX - I overtake him because i'm in chase, i do use (Move for police)

48:52Sealed LipsX - I do my usual bind which tells cruisers to stop following.

49:24Sealed LipsX - Just watch that part (He is speeding like hell on Highway 2), crashes right into Volvo [COP] sorry but if that isn't a ban then he yet again gets away with this. Because he does this everytime!

49:36Sealed LipsX Stratan and XciTer both don't listen, XciTer crashes right into cop.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

This guy does not follow rules when there is a chase infront of him, he follows them all the time, crashes into cops or other cruisers.
I remember 2 days ago i think either Stunna or Boypower told him to say sorry or not follow chases, He does not listen at all.

Reporting him not on a crash that he did to me but he did crash into a cop that was in a chase i was in. He has done this 5-6 times now, every time i come on server he follows chases.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I have watched the replay and both users do not take any consideration for the chase and xciter rammed into the cop at full speed. They don't give way for the chase or slow down. They will both serve a short ban.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's