[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Dowpy Hard Cop Actions (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: LaHaine

● Their LFS Username(s): the_shark
● Their LFS GameName(s): Dowpy[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/27853206/file.html
● Replay Timestamps: 0:37:50 - END

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
On 23th December 2012 at 18:55 GMT+2.
I brakechecked often but after a time Dowpy wasn't trying to avoid crashing me anymore. He just speeded into my back without braking. At the exit of autobahn he just wanted to ram me into the barrier infront of me. After that he pitted me and I standed with my side to him. All ok but then he tried to push me into the barrier. After I said to him, that he should calm down a bit, he just answered with a no. Maybe he got a bad today and let his aggressive feelings out to us TC users.
I honestly think that this report was unnecessary since i did NOTHING wrong, i was just trying to make you stuck so i could bust you. I know it was rough but even the trainers told me when i was doing the training that ''Dont be so ''softly'' all the time, do something'' and after that i was like, okay sure i will touch a little bit on my suspect.

About the brakechecking, thats ur problem not mine, from what i've heard is that you are allowed to breakcheck because you are only destroying back of ur car and front of mine so i dont really see the problem.

Thanks
Dowpy.
Ok, i just looked through the replay, and sure, those brakecheck reactions of me wasnt the best, but all the other things was good IMO, i dont know what admins think but ye, sorry for those bad reactions.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Alright. I will take back my report. You said sorry, thats enough.
Next time say it after the incident.
(2012-12-23 20:20)Senfi Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. I will take back my report. You said sorry, thats enough.
Next time say it after the incident.

On this basis, no action taken on Dowpy. (Not saying there would or wouldn't be anyway)

However, I've seen a mass of interferers of the chase on the replay and as such, I will make sure they all get an appropriate punishment.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's