[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Miso SVK

● Time & Date of Incident: Don't know. Long time.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Its been some time since I was banned. I was banned for hitting another person on purpose.
It can be probably easily find on this forum. I just want to peacefully drive on tc servers again. Is that possible?

Best regards Miso SVK
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I honestly don't see why you should be unbanned, you knew you were on a last chance basis and you blew it anyways. Denied from me, lets wait to hear from Elmo.
Well... you know why I got ban first time. I havent try that again. And probably its fixed now. And last time... I was in quite long chase... and suddenly unknown driver starts interfering. Probably newbie because he wanted to help police to get me. I was asking him to stop and asking anyone, I mean admins for supervision... as long as I dont have proof... then whole situation reached critical point... self defence... I know, unacceptable. But this was that what you have seen. Only that moment. Someone then said that he was interfering, but... I got banned. But it feels... unfair. As I said it was unacceptable and against rules... I am ashamed.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Note: I will do this quickly, sorry for the lateness.

Just as a reminder before I carry on, you were permanently banned in 2010 for InSim Abuse (which was quite severe). You were unbanned after nearly a year on a strictly [i]last chance[/] basis. You were clearly told that if you continue breaking rules the permanent ban would be put back in place.

Your most recent ban (for ramming) resulted in the permanent ban being put back in place as your behaviour doesn't appear to be changing.

You have had more than enough chances to change your behaviour in the past, so I don't see why you should be given yet another chance.

Unban Denied.

Josh.
As I said, never tried abuse insim again. May I as how many times was I reported? I remember few reports, well, I was probably bit rough in chases as a officer. But I remember that I had to have training after that. I always paid fines and Idont remember being fined or kicked for swearing or name calling. How many reports I made? One. (he disconnected right after chase). And I was hit many times. I take it only as a game. Last time, I was asking for supervision of the chase. Probably you can find it in your logs. No one answerd. So i decided not to report... And I am sorry for that.
Quote:May I as how many times I was reported?

I'll sum up your URS briefly to give you an idea.

In total (since you joined our servers) you have had 40 individual admin actions taken against you. This includes in-game User Reports. This is made up from; 13 user reports; 4 warnings; 16 kicks and other actions such as force-fines and cop right revocations; 7 bans amounting to 67 days in total.

These actions have been issued for the following various reasons;
- Ramming (as a cop and a suspect, or civilian)
- Not paying fines
- Ignoring admins on numerous occasions (both short term and in the long term)
- Constantly driving the wrong way into the pitlane
- Impersonating [COP]s and abusing the [COP] tag

In 2010 you were permanently banned for finding and exploiting an InSim bug, whereby the InSim would recognise you as a [COP] but allowed you to use a civilian name. You used this bug to covertly place speedtraps (with a civilian name and skin), unfairly causing a loss to other users.

You were allowed an unban on the grounds that you changed your behaviour and stuck to our rules.

Quote:As I said, never tried abuse insim again.

That's because we've changed the way the InSim works to make exploiting this bug impossible, hence you haven't been able to try it again anyway.

Admittedly, when you came off of your ban, you seemed to be behaving much better, however you still received a user report, a warning, a kick and a ban.

Although your record is over the last 5 years, the no ramming rule is quite an obvious and simple one, and something that you have been warned, kicked and banned for in the past. The fact that you have come back from a permanent ban and continued breaking the same rules after a pretty clear warning (both a verbal warning you'd have been given... and the obvious permanent ban) shows that you aren't that intent on changing your behaviour.

You only get so many chances to show us that you can follow even the most basic of rules. I think it is fair to say that you've more than plenty.

Your unban is still denied.
Hmm... quite a lot for 5 years... People changes over time... but you make the rules.

Last question. Will be ever possible to unban me?
(2013-02-03 18:49)Miso SVK Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... quite a lot for 5 years... People changes over time...

That's true, but your behaviour hasn't really changed much, at all.

I appreciate people do change, but you've been in trouble for the same things numerous times - why didn't you change after your first warning or your first ban? why should it take 5 years for you to start following the most basic of rules?

Quote:Last question. Will be ever possible to unban me?

It's unlikely, particularly given why you had your original permanent ban - that was quite a serious matter and you were extremely lucky to have another chance soon after.

Perhaps try in a few more years and we'll take it from there. If you are lucky enough to have another chance, any bans bans after that would be strictly permanent.
Quote:why should it take 5 years for you to start following the most basic of rules?

Some people probably need or needed more time to grow up... Thats why it took me that much time.
Actions speak louder than words. No wonder that you don't believe me. My reaction would have been about the same.

Anyway... thank you for your time. You can close this thread.

Best regards Miso SVK
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's