[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Plane Crash at Moscow airport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CNN Wrote:A passenger plane overshot the runway at a Moscow airport, killing four of the eight people on board, according to emergency management officials.

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/29/world/...lane-crash

Just saw that video at news
RIP for the 4 people who died...
Lucky there weren't that many passengers aboard. Nasty.
Jesus, how many Russians have cameras on their dashboards?
Acts to me very much suffer for 4 dead people.Mellow

To believe hardly these were not any more. Unsure

My condolences the mourning, friends and family. Crying
(2012-12-30 09:46)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus, how many Russians have cameras on their dashboards?

Pretty sure it's isurance purposes.
Holy crap at 0.12 with the wheel(?) hitting that car, scary stuff
I honestly would have soiled my pants if I were one of the cars on the road. Then again, the same story would apply if I were in the plane that crashed. R.I.P.
(2012-12-30 09:46)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus, how many Russians have cameras on their dashboards?

I heard that they are having those, becouse of the insurance companies.

There is apparently a lot of scamming tries over there too, i.e. car reversing into you and then acting as if you hit him from behind.

I've been looking into going into commercial aviation for a few years now after I finish university, and I really hope I'm not in a situation like that when landing/taking off.
(2012-12-30 13:17)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap at 0.12 with the wheel(?) hitting that car, scary stuff

It was crazy just how hard the wheel smacked that car. Driver done well to hold it like he did. Ohmy
Pretty nasty accident indeed. Sad RIP those who died.

Reminds me of last year when the KHL team Lokomotiv Yaroslavl's plane crashed while taking off. Everyone in the plane died. a whole ice hockey team in one accident and some world class players too.
Reference URL's